Reviews for Doubt
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Beautiful. I love how you angsted so fully for the beginning of this story, so deeply that I could feel everything along with Peter. The paragraphs accentuated by each of those questions really put the point home.

But I am glad you gave this story a happy ending. Of sorts. He knew what he was doing and why. You resolved the doubts in his minds.

My favorite line: saw what could happen if he did not make nightmares for himself.

Sapphireswimming
Jom chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
My goodness. That was breathtaking. The final bit just made my heart melt.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I am in awe of this story! I love how you show Peter's worry and confusion, and his understanding when he sees his family. Thanks for sharing! :D
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That's very sad, and kinda dipressing. I do like the uplifting ending, though.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Liked it. That you show the bad sides of war, that even for Peter war is not just a good thing to protect everything he loves...

Luna
Dawgabs chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
So good, I enjoyed it immensely :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh Peter. And to think that he stills loves and remembers Narnia more than Susan, when Narnia offered him his equal share of nightmares and dreams. He truly is Magnificent.

Excellent story :)
inkspire chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw, my heart hurts for Peter now! Well done. What he needs is a girl to soothe that pain and cool the burning...lol. Anyways, great job!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
SNIF! I have no choice but to look for my Puff Plus tissue box. I loved the story and the legit questions of doubt. BUT oh the glorious answers that stood before him and the scars for each of his siblings just pulled on the heart strings. The last line gave me goosebumps mixed with pride. Thank you for sharing and bringing the characters to life with questions and situations that challenges us the readers to think and say, "Hm"

Rolletti
Starsy Skye chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
*is moved almost to speechlessness* This makes me want to cry! You've shown how couragous Peter is, yet how vunerable and compassionate; and you've shown that the High King Peter the Magificent *is* still a child. But at the same time, he *is* the High King. It makes me so proud of him! *aches to hug the poor boy*

Well done! Well done.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Love the final line you put in there, it's perfect. You have a very descriptive style of narration, I really like it; it's filled with lots of imagery that sort of just stays with you. :)
Lady Rosebud of Narnia chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wow! There just aren't words to describe how great it is. It's amazing. And I love that line "For Narnia, and for Aslan." -Lady Rosebud
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh. My. God. that was absolutely beautiful.

i'm speechless for anything else to say. that was so terribly awesome, so brutally amazing, that i don't hink i can possibly say another word. i love the way you write. this one especially, went straight to my heart.

Always for Narnia, always for Aslan.

dancingkatz chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very powerful. Excellent wordcraft and characterization. And I find I lack the competence at this moment to say anything more. Thank you.