Reviews for Welcome to Disaster
jackie chapter 1 . 4/28
I have read alot of really crappy stories. Ones that are horribly written. This is not one of them. I loved it so much. Especially the ending.
LivingItRight chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love you for writing that.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Welcome To Disaster – I love it. And I’m choosing to believe that they’re happy now. Third times the charm and it will work now, please God, let it work this time. I love it.

Crack Fragment Suture - Great.

Like Broken Perfume – That was different, but cool. Poor Mac

A Week, Forever and Apocalypse – Eww, Kendall, Mommy? Yuk! But, oh so adorable.

Please Don’t Tease – I’m totally converted! I love Dick now, spending a day in his brain…. Well, I origanlly thought that would be awful, but it was quite entertaining.
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Whoa! That last line, so incredible. . . This is yet another example of your amazing talent, blah, blah, blah. I feel like I always say the same things in my reviews. This story - it's almost poetic. No, it actually is. Like all of your stories, there's a surface meaning and a deeper meaning, and both can take many reads to really understand. It's passionate. And very, very good. Fabulous job.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was incredible. Probably the most well written thing I have ever read on fanfiction. So many authors (including me) make everything in their story happy and end perfectly, so it's refreshing to see someone who understands reality.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
that's reality. life isn't a fairy tale and Jess and Rory certainly never were.

i love your style.
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
very nice.
musicalfreak22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I love the two last sentences of your fic. It's so beautiful. I loved this oneshot.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
This is amazing. It's insane how amazing this is. Like, where are the pretty men in white coats insane.

I really don't know what to say to this. There are no words to descibe it. It's real. It's truth. It's just that moment of pure clarity before everything come crashing down. Or, before everything rebuilds itself.

Fantastic, superb, perfect.

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
roryjessfan02 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
OMFG. Best one-shot ever. I don't even know why I love it so much, I just do. It's intriguing. Great job. D
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Clearly, you are one of the best authors here. The writing is complex abd elegant; the story well-formed. Rarely do I say this, but I love this story. Kudos to you, a thousand times over.
Laurie08 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i frickin luv this story! the whole concept, everything. i love how you describe the fights especially the second one and i love these paragraphs:

No happily ever after. Not quite a shocker since you didn’t begin with a once upon a time, but you want your Dodger to love you the way you love him. And for once he doesn’t break his promise – you do, this time – because that’s really the only way this can happen.

You are not the second half of an epic love story.

and

So you’re still not a princess and he’s definitely not a prince, but fairytales are overrated and you’re tired of hating him for hating them. Once upon a time, a boy broke your heart…

once again I COMPLETELY LOVE THIS STORY!
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Great story. I loved the whole fairytale gimick!
justatragicgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was really good. It was sweet in a way.
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow, that was great, I loved it. I don't know why, but it was just sp perfected. I loved the last paragragh.