Reviews for Last Kiss

Exquisite!
SashaElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Exquisite!
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw. I just totally loved this! So rare to have an even semi-happy non-AU fic. Way to go!
AnziaC chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, very well written! Amazingly written. It made me cry, so... yeah. _ Thank you!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
O.O

*stunned into silence*

This is one of Sharley's many muses typing, Sharley is currently...indisposed, ie she is gaping at the screen, like the proverbial fish, with tears running down her face. So we have commandeered the keyboard to finish this review, as we fear she may be like this for a while. The point she wanted to make was that she thinks this story is 'awesomely sad just a little mean to Gibbsie, but OHMYGOSH WRITE MORE!'.

Peace out, as she says,

The Great and Many Long-Suffering Muses of Sharley
vipercharmed chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Its really beatiful.
moregoth chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Great story! They really should have put in more of Kate in Hiatus.
Marish89 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Good story, but I'm kind of confused. This might sound really stupid but is she alive or not, becuase you've led us to believe that she is and then she isn't but she was present even though she couldn't have been. So I was just wondering if she is meant to be dead or alive in this story.
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I love this. I like to think that she's somehow alive. There's evidence of it so I'll stick to that.

Paulina :-)
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Great story. Well done. You used Kate just right.
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Excellent story!I love that Kate came to see Gibbs!
mj0621 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
awesome fic! now I remember the craziness I had when I heard Katie's gone...*sniff* long live KIBBS!

-mj(wgf)

hope you write more kibbs fic...
Sandy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
*sobs* that was really well written and sad, especially at the beggining when he didn't know.
sotnas1999 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This was great. I was disappointed that they only mentioned Kate (once?) in the season finale. Liked how there was proof she was there (coffee cup/crucifix) and not just an imagination.

Ah... miss Kate.