Reviews for Ice Cream Social
Semjaza chapter 1 . 4/18
Two of my favourite things, combined together. You've completely sold me on Adam's characterization, and the combination of Dante's and Adam's worlds is great. :)
Nobody Famous chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
And now I have an image in my head of a demon approaching Adam only to be faced with "bodyguard Dante". Fun times...

And very nice plot concept there. Makes me think the two of them would really get along well.
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
awesome...I never thought of that crossover but...AWESOME.
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I liked it. Adam is cool and creepy all at once. What an interestin concept... buy the antichrist some Ice cream. LOL

Great Job!
moonymonster chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
XD I like it. The idea of Dante working with Adam is interesting (Adam totally has more control over himself than I would), and the interaction was just fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Well... Its OK. I myself liked the book and I think you put Adam OC here. Besides Dante yust doesnt look like a person you could stick into that Universe. Sorry :(
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Despite some confusion on the subject, I haven't read Good Omens. None the less, I was really into this story from the get-go, it just had so much character and plot, though past tense, to it :D. Adam is well, he's the little kid with near limitless power, but all the same, he doesn't come off as too cheesy or anything bad, a few writing devices make sure of that. And Dante, well, Dante's Dante, but he had an interesting twisted situation to fit into, talking maturely to a kid who in turn was in ways astoundingly mature. The effect was strange, but compelling, which I think was more or less the intention, and I enjoyed it, so solid work all round :D.
Lutozu chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Interesting :)

As a huge fan of Good Omens, I had to read this to see how a crossover could work, and I think you've done it well.