Reviews for Retribution!
Fell4.tumblr chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Reading this again just reminds me how much I love Winter! Please- won't you either put the old one back up for finish editing so I can reread it again? Or you could email me a copy? Just contact me on tumb!r and i will give yoy my email? There just aren't enough well written Rodney-centric fics! I need a fix!
Jo Singer chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I can just tell I will love this story...

I mean, I love McKay and all, but... This is just hilarious! XD
Blurring Fandoms chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
Lol. I live for your after story blurbs.
EmSyd chapter 15 . 3/14/2008
Awesome.
PG Palmer chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
Excellent! I loved this fic!

The Star Trek hints were classic - I had to think for a few minutes as to what they meant.

Looking forward to reading the sequel. I'm going to go read it now.
Rexy48 chapter 15 . 6/14/2007
Brilliant! I love the inside look to Dr. Winter. As much I as I like McKay, I agree working for him must be anything but pleasant. Great humor and banter, in both the story and A/N. Thanks for the laugh :)
ToRestOrRange chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Tee hee! I know what the last line is from, but I have no idea where the second reference is.
Padme4000 chapter 15 . 1/29/2007
this was wicked i loved all of it and i am about to read the second one.
Silver Warrior chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
that was humorous. Quite funny, really.
Twinings chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
This chapter made me giggle so much, I have been labeled officially insane. (That doesn't mean much, really, but still. Thought you might like to know.)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
wow I can't believe it's taken me this long to read this, it's been on my to-do list for...well...forever...yeah...

but it was great, and I liked how you brought alex ramsey in, she's another of my faves.
Calen chapter 13 . 11/12/2006
This cow really has me wanting to kill her in a hundred different ways. Rodney is the Head of science, he should just relegate her to the waste department.
DrkAnglVI chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
it may be a short chapter but god have I got a tears running from laughing so hard! thanks!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
Hahahaha! I absolutely loved this series - and if I had enough time on my hands I would have left a reply to each and every single chapter, but methinks that'd be a little...overwhelming. Lol. Absolutely LOVED Lydia Winter. She's great! (And just how did you managed to 'create' her?)

You provided me hours worth of entertainment, so I'll go check out the rest of your stories :D I don't know if I'd do Lydia justice though...I'm on my own quest to create a character. Lol. Probably a lost cause.

Absolutely loved your writing style - even the present tense, though I can probably guess how it would get on your nerves. XD I look forward to if you ever write a sequel to this. :D And plot bunnies are evil...they attack in the thick of things - like homework. Lol. Keep up the Excellent writing :D
Quillian chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
An excellent end to an excellent fic! :D