Reviews for Retribution!
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 15 . 8/13/2006
I *loved* the story. Yea the Fuzzums' ear in a box was a refrence to the horse head in the bed in the Godfather. I can't wait for more other stories. And the creepy thing is that I got the majority of the refrences. Oh, and I love Radar from MASH (next is Hawckeye).
Reefgirl chapter 15 . 8/13/2006
Aw I hate it when fics come to an end. I have a knitting pattern for a Joey Ramone doll. It's been a great story but then all your stories are
Darkwing333 chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
Oh! Yay! You FINALLY updated! Hee he *laughed hysterically* I love it! next chapter is the last? BOO HOO! I want you to write the sequel... i don't care if it is eventually! I love it!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
look at Santella getting a smart-moment... Score! I actually love The Corbomite Maneuver, though I always found the young Clint Howard more than a little creepy. Maybe it was the baldness.

You'd really have to be a Trekkie to know the name of the episode, not just the average person who knows who Kirk is and stuff.

that alien puppet was creepy too...

oh.

sorry.

anyway, glad to see a new chapter of this pop up!
AkimaDoll chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
I love this fic! do you mind if I toss lydia in my fic? I've got a Kavanaugh-bashing chapter coming up that she would be perfect for...!
flubber chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
Ok.I'm cool with the chapter and all. And it really works well.

I like the fact the she managed to send the code and that Mckay did his heoric bit! I have always felt that that has been a major fact in making Mckay such a great character. This is because just as he is about to become too annoying he does something heroic. He also comes over as a very human being with all his flaws!

The only problem I have is that I thought Mckay was supposed to be a Trek fan. If that is the case wouldn't he have picked up the clues?

Of course I could be wrong! It has been known. ;-)

TTFN

flubber
Reefgirl chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
Great work, can I use Lydia in Cooking with Mary-Sue, send me an email if is still sulking
FairyGirlIsRocking chapter 12 . 7/23/2006
YES YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!

YOU HAVE GIVEN US ALL ONE OF THE MOST EVIL CLIFFYS EVER!

*starts foaming at mouth*

Woops...*wipes foam off keyboard*

Anyway, where was I?

Ahh.

You had better write more for this fic, or else people will come after you with what ever weapons with in reaching distance.

Yeah, I know, scrubbing bubbles may look innocent, but they are DEADLY! (for your bathroom that is...)

I haven't even gotten onto the pleading stage yet. *sigh* But remember this...THE SCRUBBING BUBBLES GUY IS EVIL AND OUT TO GET YOU!

Is it just me or has this review gotten out of hand? Oh, and by the way, yes, this is actually my fourth time reading your marvelous story. I'm not gonna even start with my views on the shipping...
FairyGirlIsRocking chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Um, Hi again!

I was reading this story for the fouth time, and I was wondering something...Is your roommate's name actually Lois Runtz? Or is it just a random name? Oh, yeah, and I think Rodney's adorkable too. Did that just slip out? Hehe...
FairyGirlIsRocking chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Greetings of great, shiny pencil shavings,

This is awsome! MiniYou could kick McKay's (Or whats-his-face-ponytail-guy's) ass anyday!

"Can I kill him? Please? I promise to stop giving McKay a hard time if you'll just let me slaughter Kavanaugh!"

Oh, we ALL would LOVE to slaughter whats-his-face-ponytail-guy at one time or another. And I have a feeling that Dr. Lydia Winter would even hesitate to kill whats-his-face-ponytail-guy. Or McKay. If Weir would allow her. But I don't blame Weir either. Can you imagine what the paper work would be like?
MBB chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
nice story, and makes me wonder why they never had people hating McCay like this on the show. (actually, I;m wondering that all thew time, but now even more)

About all those ships, I'm surprised this chapter did not spring up any Lydia/Ronon ships. Like, she asks him to train her in the best ways to strangle people, and he offers to teach her how to dispose of bodies without peopkle getting suspicuous, yto spend more time with her. :-)

Personally, I like the Lydia/Zalenka ship.
Myriadragon chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
Hee, a lemon in dry ice. Kavanagh's a snake, isn't he? Good to see Alex popping up here :)
Darkwing333 chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
Who Hoo... i so love that Lydia hates kavanaugh more than McKay! Yeah! That makes me so happy. I know in the beginning of the story you said that this wasn't going to turn into a story where the Characters hate each other and then inevitable fall in love, but i keep think that that might still happen? Anyways, great wonderful, terrific chapter. Write more son!
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
another funny chapter...'Solyent Green is people!' that was a strange movie. I want to know why everyone seems to think that Kavanaugh is a "wandering hands" kind of guy...Lydia wants to kill almost every guy she meets.
flubber chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
Cool. I like the way that this story is going1

I guess it takes being stuck with something worse to make you appreciate what you have. ;-)

Keep up the good work and I will keep reading.

TTFN