Reviews for Retribution!
Delka chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
this works. Thanks!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
oh god, soylent green.

does Kav not realize that this was the woman who almost killed McKay about a zillion times? He seriously must have a death wish.

and now they're captured, eh? that's gonna suck.
FumblesMcStupid chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
Wow, very inventive, Techie. And diolch, I inhaled an icelolly and ended up choking over my keyboard. Still alive though, and cursing Calypos...

And I think you're reading my mind... (you'll see!) Do you mind if I incorporate stuff from this chapter into my own revenge fic with Dr. Winter?
BizzyLizzy chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
Some great thoughts on Kavanaugh, looking forward to the next chapter.
Sepik chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
I just read through the whole thing.

ROFL!

This is GREAT!
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
I can't say this as funny as the other chapters. I wonder how Rodney will act to Lydia getting caught. I know he's not there and all. There sworn enemies and stuff! (Oh yeah! I knew she would hate Kavanaugh! I hate Kavanaugh!) Can't wait until the next chapter! Update soon! Please!
Reefgirl chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
Brilliant chapter
BizzyLizzy chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
Loved the way you wrote this chapter. Looking forward to seeing what happens off-world!
Myriadragon chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
Aw, poor Mister Fuzzum. Lots of funny entries; much better than slogging through several months you don't have the energy for. Can't wait to see them offworld...Lydia and Kavanagh should be, uh, interesting...
McDork chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
"There was a box outside my quarters this morning. It had one of Mister Fuzzum's ears in it.

I think McKay means business.

I also think he might be Italian."

:diesfromlauging:

its official. You win at life.

Very good. :)
Reefgirl chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
I'm looking forward to the offworld mission
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
I had a thought early January at how smart this method of covering time is while giggling.

Then Feb had me wrapping my arms around my middle dying of laughter.

-brown shirt-

-Italian-

OMG! *dies*

good to see some progess on the ZPM. April Fool's Day...

Kav? To quote Sam Beckett... 'Oh boy'
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
yay! I absolutly loved this chapter, it's the best one yet. Inventive, funney, poor rodney ;) Please update soon :D can't wait! :D
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
I'll see your giggles and raise a snort. I love the 'MASH', 'Duet' and 'Godfather' refrences. You know what Lydia should have done? Make a copy of the tape, give back the original, keep the copy, and still have that informal viewing party. Ah...prank wars; good times for all involved.
flubber chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
Yes! Loads of giggles! (Although they have to be restrained as it is 12:25 am where I am and people are sleeping! ;-))

I can't believe that you are sending her offworld with Kavanaugh! I would call that a cruel and unusual punishment! Mind you this may help her see Rodney's charms! :-)

If laughter is the bset medicine then I'm getting an overdose!

Keep up the good work.