Reviews for Dreaming
ElleIzki chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
oh... my favorite member of F4 is definitely Tsukasa, why? he's cute (obviously), honest, sweet, caring and mostly loyal. I bet he's a kind of guy who would never cheat on you, and that's a big plus for me.

I used to like Rui when I watched Meteor Garden (Taiwanesse HYD) back then, that is until I read the manga and I turned to completely fell for Tsukasa, hehe... I guess I like Rui in that drama because the actor though, LOL but the Korean Tsukasa was way hotter. ok, I'm babbling. *sigh
Val chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
I live for all this fluff! So darn mushy and I'm addicted to it. Please write lots more, it's so good for dreary days.
ElleIzki chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
I've read all your HYD fanfics and all of them are GREAT. I'm so glad you are always been TxT shipper and it's fun to read about them in your stories (especially in smutty part *evil*evil :D since the manga never truly show them in it)

I am truly looking forward for your next update in this fic and also the others like A Simple Gesture and Tomorrow. so keep writing and updating please.
brittoathan chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Write more
luvinkiri chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Love the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Please keep going its so interesting
It's probably the best fanfic I've read yet!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
To be continued?
belladu57 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Very good
R1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Tsukasa.
Hes my absolute fav because he is a classic romantic. Kind of stupid sometimes, but still gives all of his love to Tsukushi. And hes hot ;p
Sarang-hey 3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
loved the story...favorite member? Ji-hoo...why do i like him? because he was dumped yet he took it well and will wait for her.
crsma2 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I love this story. They seem to be really normal and I like that. No angst while reading.

I keep hoping for an update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
hope you continue the story
Princess Eternal chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Hope you continue this when you have time
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
When I read "Matsumoto" I was like O.o
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
It would be great if Makino was pregnant or something since it was 10 years into the future Anyway, great story, please update soon! :3