Reviews for Never the Same
Shaybo27 chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
The story continues! Hazzah!
Mordanyes chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
And yet again a fantastic story! I'm really loving this series, though this wasn't as good as the last one. But only by a smidge.
slasher-round-the-keyboard chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
If Kennedy isn't a Slayer yet (what with Faith being alive and all) why would she have a Watcher?
Wildfury chapter 12 . 8/3/2009
Turn.Me.On chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
GReat! Can't wait to read the sequel!
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
im just annoyed not being able to find any good harry potter/ buffy crossovers
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
you do know that remus is more than twice buffy's age don't you?

that is called cradle robbing

and its sick

Buffy is younger then harry btw
SalemMoon chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Remus needs a HUG!
spikehalliwellpotter chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
love it

Inscriffany chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
I would like to personally place my hands on everyone's necks, besides Buffy's and Remus', and throttle them all right now. Like it was Buffy's fault she went to another dimension for 3 years! ARGH!

You've done a very nice job of writing the betrayal...I don't normally get worked up over fanfic, nice job!
Teleliniel chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
Du kan ju inte lämna det bara så här! Det fattar du väl? P Man blir ju så nyfiken på nästa! Uppdatera snart igen, jag älskar det!
SummerToewsSharp chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
I really love this series, and I cannot wait until the next installment comes out.
Louie Pastiche chapter 12 . 8/15/2006
Nice alternate viewpoint. And, just as delightful as the original version. I'm a little confused, however. Is Volume 4 going to be set two or three years from now? That is; circa 2008 or so? These are non-rhetorical questions, btw.
WhiteTwitch chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
OMG will the kids come? Will Buffy kick the living shit out of Vernon? AH! The suspense!

"Look what I can do!" She holds up a stake high in the air, and...wait a second. Stake!"

-lols... laughed so hard

You wouldn't!" She says, and I roll my eyes. Of course she wouldn't. But Sarah doesn't know that - and Merlin forbids she ever finds out. Then we're definitely doomed.

-yea, then she'd get WHATEVER she wanted... haha

Sarah, I..." I say, defeated. I couldn't stay angry. I'm interrupted when the door creeks open, and Phoebe stands in the doorway, thumb in her mouth. Her blue-grey eyes are widened and teary. I almost forgot she was waiting in the hall.

-ha! saved by little sis. :D - anyway, I had an amazing sense of deja vu, lols, i smacked myself when I remembered.!
The Lady Meow chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
i thot this chapter looked familiar. neways i will b looking forward to the sequel.