Reviews for Never the Same
Gabby2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
amazing story! i haven't commented on the other two (slacker i know...), but your stories are incredible! i was so happy when i logged on today to see that you posted this one! can't wait for more!
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I was waiting for this story! I'm soo happy that Anya and Tara.. But mostly Anya, could tell everyone how cold they've been... I hope that changes, because I assume Buffy's gonna need everyone to stop whatever I'm sure is coming? I can't wait for the next chapter!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
OMG awesome!
Cece chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Meh...I feel awfully lazy, can't be bothered to log in, and I have to prep for a trip to Anaheim soon, so I just wanted to drop by and TELL YOU TO UPDATE! LOL, I know, it's probably most shocking to see me (ME!) of all people reviewing, but this is just a reminder that I am still reading OOTB/RH/NTS and that I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I lurve you to pieces Ida, and I will get to your e-mail as soon as I can! Also, guess what? SCHOOL'S OUT (was out yesterday actually) and that means more talking! Well, off to pack! . Is there any way I can vote for you Ida? Ha-ha.

I love you,

Cece

P.S.- REMUS AND BUFFY FOREVER! Ha-ha...I just cracked up at Faith's reactions... "He certainly looks good enough to eat", LOL! I hope Joyce sees how wonderful Remus is. And Spike? I have nothing to say about Spike. *sighs, envisioning a certain schmexy blonde vampire in her head*
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11