Reviews for Never the Same
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
Yay, another happy ending... Sorta... Dumbledore is back, and that can't be of the good, right? I wonder why he's there... Is it because Sirius broke out, or because he's already out and he's been proven innocent? I can't wait!
Icekitsune4ever chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
yay!

thank you for clearing that up for me

lol

too bad I would have want to see that!

Remus driving Dumbledore out...but dumbledore would probably win -_-'
The Liquified Platypus chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
0.0 I can't wait for more!
HippoKrys chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
love your story. Can't wait till CWM! :) and to see the wall paper.
emi0chan chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
NO! DON'T LET DUMBLEDORE BREAK UP THIER HAPPY FAMILY! Aw... Sarah knows the puppydog eyes. LOL.
finkpishnets chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
*Sigh* You're right. Stalking with an invisibilty cloak just isn't going to cut it - darn those heightened senses. Well, I'll just have to be a rapid fangirl and follow him obsessively in the open then. But you're right, the invisibility cloak can definitely be used when he's in the shower *snicker*. Anywhos, great chapter. It's exciting to see Dumbledore again - I really can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, and I adore Sarah and Phoebe - so cute and definitely the children of a Marauder and a Slayer *chuckle*.
Teleliniel chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
Uppdatera snart igen! Jag vill veta hur epilogen är!
HippoKrys chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
Wow, i love your chapter and story. It's incredible! I can't wait for Buffy & Remus to return to the Wizarding World! :) Can't wait for the next chapter and the rest of your stories!
The Liquified Platypus chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
Aw... only the epilouge left
CallaRose4ever chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Excellent story. I'm looking forward to the next one.
emi0chan chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Heheh. Buffy going through labor... poor Remmie. LOL. Those yearbook entries were sweet. - Heheh... turkey McGonagall... SIRIUS ESCAPED! - I wonder if Remus, Buffy, Harry and Sirius will meet...
Icekitsune4ever chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
lol I liked this chapter

only one thing though

...

what's the "I have never" game?

I dont understand the rules -_-'
finkpishnets chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
I have a tear in my eye from reading the Year Book entries. It's like the end of an era. I'm very glad that Sirius is free from Azkaban now (it was getting just a tad depressing) and intend to get my own invisibilty cloak with which to stalk him for the rest of his life so that he's never lonely. You're right - I already am an obsessive fangirl.

Perfection as always and I can't wait to read the epilogue and then story number four. It truly is like reaching the end of an era in total. Your stories are like a memorial to the Marauders whom we loved but never got enough credit or mention in the real books. Love it :D
jadelouise chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
i love this series so much. i can't wait for the next story and please post the epilogue soon

luv

jade :)
Louie Pastiche chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
I'll be there. Guaranteed!
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »