Reviews for Never the Same
Caz.A.Roos chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
okay jag gillar hur du fick in Sirius och Harry på ett litet hörn där, hadde velat se lite mer av dem men det kommer väll såsmåningiom

Jag gillar oxå, jag har aldrig leken, roligt inslag
WhiteTwitch chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
"Oh, STOP WHINING!" Buffy screamed between another push. "At least your lower regions aren't currently split open by something that feels like a sofa between your legs!"

-*laughs hilariously* haaha she called her daughter fat. jk

lols- Lily-kins and Prongsie-pooh.
The Lady Meow chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
i so very much look forward to it. poor sirius, i like how u put him in here near the end. hes been through a lot, 2 bad he doesnt get his revenge in the book though... update soon

Lightdemondarkangel chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Yay... a tame chapter.. and a future one at that! I assume the kids know about demons and wizards? I dunno, it just seems like Buffy would tell them at least... But whatever, I still liked the chapter and I can't wait for the epilogue!
The Liquified Platypus chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
Whoot! I can't wait for more!
Teleliniel chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
Ännu ett underbart kapitell! Jag tycker så synd om Buffy... Uppdatera snart!
Icekitsune4ever chapter 10 . 8/4/2006

I loved this chapter especially the part about the preist praying by the tiolet lol
SummerToewsSharp chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Great chapter. The ending was so sickeningly sweet I think I got a toothache (no offense though!)
emi0chan chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
OMG! THEY ELOPED! THEY'RE MARRIED! AW! That is so AWESOME. LOL. LOved the little Potential asking "What are orgasms?" LOL. That was cool. can't wait for your next update!
goldenshadows chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
one thing is, i can't see angel or spike coming to see Buffy before her wedding. Angel maybe, but Especially not spike. But other then that, good chapter. And i needed cheering up today, so this helped a lot!
Louie Pastiche chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
YES-YES-YES-YES-YES! Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, and turning it into a happy ending, after all.

And, even better, Anya's still alive because Sunnydale is still on the surface! On second thought; maybe "better" isn't exactly the right word. How about "even more unexpectedly?" LOL!

In any case, thanks for an awesome epic. You rock!
The Lady Meow chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
update soon! i cant wait to read the rest! n the scoobies rnt pissing me off so much nemore. XP

WhiteTwitch chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
lols that was SO funny! Weird, b/c the Las Vegas thing I thought of, too, before I read that part. So, when then didn't show up back at Revello drive, I was like

Also, like Angel's sudden happinness at them not being married. Can you describe his expression after BR relay what happened?

PLEASE? Oh, and in Buffy canon, all of Sunnydale was a big hole. Not like that this time?
Caz.A.Roos chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
This chapter was great and I could defenitly see buffy freaking beacuase of the vampires

och man kan definitivt märka att du vill komma till nästa del men jag kommer fortsätta läsa även om de känns lite påskyndat

de e ju fortfarande bra gjort
finkpishnets chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
*Gushes* They're married! So sweet. And more importantly, not long until Sirius and I can be free. Well, Sirius in your story but I'll always be there in his heart *sigh*. I'm turning into a crazy fangirl, aren't I? Oh dear. Anyway, brilliant chapter.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »