Reviews for Never the Same
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
Yay! A chapter without betrayal; I didn't think that was happening any time soon! :)

At least they got married and that's all I can hope for. Let's hope the Scoobies, mainly Joyce, aren't upset... Though I don't care much about them... Nor will I ever!

More please!
The Liquified Platypus chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
Whoot! Way to go!
Javian chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
Very, very nicely written. Glad to see there's going to be more.
Teleliniel chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
Hej igen! Det var ett tag sedan, förlåt att jag inte reviewat tidigare jag har vart i England en månad och jobbat. Jag älskar denna efterföljare! Du gör ett jättebra jobb! Uppdatera snart! Janna
Louie Pastiche chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Silly me! I forgot to review this chapter. In which case:

Half as great as chapter nine. But, twice as great as chapter seven.
Louie Pastiche chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
Of course, it's not the end. There's still the "escape-from-Sunnydale-before-we-go-down-with-the-town" thing. But, this chapter was still the greatest. Thanks!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Xander and company sure changed their tunes fast! Which convinces me, now more than ever, that the blame for the Big Mutiny of Season 7 is 49% Buffy/51% the First.

But, the way the show's actual writers handled that episode made me hate it twice as much as I hate "Once, More With Feeling," from Season 6.* And, that's saying something!

*The song-and-dance episode that has been called (and justly so) "...the worst experiment since Prohibition!"
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
Great!
Caz.A.Roos chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter I just didn't have enough time

this chapter feels just a little bit rushed in a way but it's still great
goldenshadows chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
really great chapter!
Icekitsune4ever chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
I loved this chapter lol.

update soon
emi0chan chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Ah... Buffy and her speeches. They never get old. - Make sure the others go through MAJOR guilt trips! They deserve it! -
HippoKrys chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
wow, i love it! :D
FallenStar2 chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
I am in absolute awe right now... I mean, wow. At first, I thought the guardian was insane for sending Buffy back to her so-called friends when really, the ones who mattered were the ones who died. I actually teared up a bit. Just... wow. What a beautiful end to an apocalypse. I could babble on for eons about how beautiful this really was. After being tortuned on end... do we get a wedding now?
CallaRose4ever chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Excellent I am so glad that you had that thing with James and Lilly and Eliza being her friends that came through for her. I am also glad that she didn't die in a blaze of glory. (and that she didn't just go back to being friends with the Scoobies. I have had enough of them. Maybe I can forgive them but that dosn't mean I will be their friends again or trust them) He he. Sorry I am very emotionally associated with Buffy. I wonder what Buffy and Remus are going to do now. I am surprised that the Hellmouth didn't collapse after that like in the show. Looking forward to your next chapter.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »