Reviews for The Sunny Wall
Tionsbabe chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Oh this was just exquisitely perfect! Such a humanizing tale for Cassander. I was, of course, very amused by The Perfect One - Hephaestion, the Athenian playboy. And Alexander? Swooning and allowing himself to be ravaged. Simply delicious. But more than that I loved the moments between Hephaestion and Cassander, the humbling of Alexander into an unprecedented apology, and the reasoning behind the waning of H/C's friendship. It makes perfect sense, and is a refreshingly novel aproach.

Lastly, the funeral itself - just very well done, right down to the last line, 'Goodbye, Perfect One.'

I bow to your genius,

Tionsbabe.
queen-isabell chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hey Moon,

What a delicious story! I like your Cassander and the perspective he brought to the Alexander and Hephaestion relationship.

I keep forgetting to ask you... you mentioned a fanzine sometime a while back, can I get a link?

Waiting eagerly for the next moon71 Alexander installment!

Isabell
MLygia chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Although I personally don't have any sympathy for Cassander and don't share your opinion regarding him, I liked this history very much. I liked your Hephaestion - strong, confident, charming and loyal to his friends and liked to see that Alexander's love for him stayed strong and true along the years.
Queendel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
A wonderful story which I enjoyed very much. Although it speaks of Heph's death, a most sad affair, it still had a lightness and hope to it.

I love how you protrayed Heph..beautiful, confident, determined and cocky, a born siren, yet also friendly and generous with his love and caring, and loyal to his friends. And, Alexander's reaction to him was amazing as they formed their eternal bond.

It was sad that Cassander and Heph allowed their friendship to drift apart. Thanks for sharing such a lovely fic which was poignant, amusing and sweet. Eager to read more from you soon.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2