Reviews for Lessons from a Mother's Diary
Fluffernutter8 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Because of my own experiences with writer's block, I know it's on the doubtful side that you have it in you to finish this, but it's well-written and painful and unfortunately realistic. It currently feels hopeless and I still hope that you'll get those last two chapters written eventually.
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
ahhh and this is where this ends :0( boooooo is there anyway that you will ever finish this? I want to see what happens in this story its unlike anything I have ever seen :0(
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
he has a point! OH wow how intense! :)) loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
ahhhh yay baby steps! i hope logan can show her that not everyone ends up like her parents!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
ohhhh she knows she likes him! hahah i hope he can convince her that they wont be like their parents!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
i love it when i come across stories that havent been done! LOVES It! cant wait to keep reading!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
ohh sounds good! must keep reading! :)
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
sunshine chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
I know that it has been years since you updated this, but is there any chance that you will continue this?
mcb1 chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Please update
b.ducky chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
awh , i was really starting to get into this story , but you havent updated in so long :/
cancan227 chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
She's an idiot. If that was my mom, I been would have dropped her.
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Oh, wow! Such a cool story. Very dark & twisty with the whole C/L marriage. Love how Logan is pro-commitment and Rory isn't.

And, i'm strongly disliking the fact that Rory is shutting Logan out of her life again - argh! Please update soon!
MegaMe15 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Aww poor Logan, but omgsh if you do not update this story soon i'm going to die! Its so sad, but sweet! I love it! Can't wait for there to be a double arrow button!
MegaMe15 chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
Go Logan! I'm glad he told Rory not to go, it was great, and i'm glad they both are still together, Rory's getting better! Love it, can't wait to push the double arrow button!