Reviews for Lessons from a Mother's Diary
e13 chapter 6 . 1/23
Pls update!
Fluffernutter8 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Because of my own experiences with writer's block, I know it's on the doubtful side that you have it in you to finish this, but it's well-written and painful and unfortunately realistic. It currently feels hopeless and I still hope that you'll get those last two chapters written eventually.
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
ahhh and this is where this ends :0( boooooo is there anyway that you will ever finish this? I want to see what happens in this story its unlike anything I have ever seen :0(
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
he has a point! OH wow how intense! :)) loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
ahhhh yay baby steps! i hope logan can show her that not everyone ends up like her parents!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
ohhhh she knows she likes him! hahah i hope he can convince her that they wont be like their parents!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
i love it when i come across stories that havent been done! LOVES It! cant wait to keep reading!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
ohh sounds good! must keep reading! :)
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
sunshine chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
I know that it has been years since you updated this, but is there any chance that you will continue this?
mcb1 chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Please update
b.ducky chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
awh , i was really starting to get into this story , but you havent updated in so long :/
cancan227 chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
She's an idiot. If that was my mom, I been would have dropped her.
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Oh, wow! Such a cool story. Very dark & twisty with the whole C/L marriage. Love how Logan is pro-commitment and Rory isn't.

And, i'm strongly disliking the fact that Rory is shutting Logan out of her life again - argh! Please update soon!
MegaMe15 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Aww poor Logan, but omgsh if you do not update this story soon i'm going to die! Its so sad, but sweet! I love it! Can't wait for there to be a double arrow button!