Reviews for Fighting the Gods
GMS chapter 38 . 8/20
Still love this story! what do you plan for the next year in this series? Sirius Black and Remus Lupin is up next, how will that come about? I do hope you continue this!
dragon606 chapter 38 . 8/11
Good story. Looking forward to the next installment.
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 38 . 8/9
Where is the rest ? :'(
AnAddictedReader chapter 37 . 4/6
Meh, I don't really care you brought in a slash pairing since I had a feeling it was going to be that. This was without knowing you're a slash author too. The story is kind of a sausage-fest lol.
cellester chapter 38 . 4/2
Great story! Really hope you continue it.
chronodaimon chapter 38 . 3/28
Aw. Great fic, but why no updates
Blaze1992 chapter 38 . 1/19
Well this has been an epic fic so far, but it's confusing with 2 Harry's thing with the plot. I really liked how went with the AU elements while trying to stay within the plot of Stargate SG-1. Quick question any chance of tech, ships, armors, weapons from Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Gundam Wing, Destiny, Star Wars Rebels? Now so far this gets a 8 out of 10 from me, you lost 2 points from two different things. 1st Not having a pairing planed for Harry, 2nd Not updating for 3 years. PS If Harry is Gay how will he expand his people cause cloning didn't work for the Asgard? That's all for now please update this fic.
sylvelle chapter 38 . 12/31/2015
I could almost be happy ther, but I hope you finish it someday.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
And you would have to build the complete civilization too.
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Interesting
No one Important chapter 38 . 10/6/2015
I love this story! Waiting for an update can it come soon?
stars90 chapter 38 . 8/20/2015
This is a fantastic story. You're linking up the wizarding and scientific properties very well, not to mention the four great races. Please keep it going!
ksecc1 chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
I usually really prefer the HP plot lines in cross overs. But in this particular fic, I enjoy the SG plot lines much more than the HP ones.
gamemonger56 chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
aarrrgh! i cant stand it!

bare naked, bare all

bear carry, bear the weight!

arrrgh!
ZZuzana chapter 38 . 6/10/2015
velmi, velmi úžasný a propracovaný příběh, budu se těšit na další aktualizaci pokud někdy přijde :)
2,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »