Reviews for Fighting the Gods
HaloBleachMasseffect chapter 3 . 8/14
The timelines don't match Ra died in 1996, Harry should be at least 16 years old I can understand you changed the timeline to fit in your story but besides that small detail I'm quite enjoying your story
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/10
Alright. And here I am out already. Roo much AU for me to be of any interest.
drucifer000 chapter 38 . 7/20
It's a real shame you didn't go finish this, it's extremely good.
kali-sinclaire chapter 35 . 6/13
I wish there was more of this fic coz it's awesome
gaschalk chapter 38 . 5/9
Please tell me that you will continue this! I was so caught up in the story that I did not realize this was the last chapter. Please continue writing this story. Did someone else take over this story and if so who? This is too good of a story to just leave it as it is.
Gingi71 chapter 4 . 4/23
the timeline is not right , i can't mate , good job GG
pudentane chapter 38 . 3/22
Great story, Hope you can someday continue it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
edvin.ka chapter 17 . 1/14
you know, i am staring to get a little annoyed that all harry is doing is bluffing and not shooting anyone when shit like this happens to him.
He is way to nice fore my liking, he should shoot someone/something.
but it is your story and you can make up what ever you want.
Good chapter
Zomvee chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
I have two questions for about what you have written.
1) How long is the Avaria or Astari, the ship? Cause you have stated a few deferent lengths the first one is 10 miles, 12 miles, and then 20km's.

2) I do believe when Harry (Kelvin) went to hogwarts he could scan the secret chamber and knew something lived there. Why could he not remember that?

Overall this story is a great read.
Lina03 chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
Awesome fic. Thanks for sharing )
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
I really must say that you are an accomplished writer. I have read several of your stories, especially crossovers HP/SG (both -1 and -Atlantis) and you do manage to write a believeable story with good content, good flow, good characters and nice action. The way you incorporated Harrys Imperiused treason on Atlantis was quite impressive, concidering I rooted for him way too long while he tried to blow up the city. It saddens me that you seem to have quit writing Cast between worlds, AS I really watt to know what happens next, I really watt to see some punishment to those who Imperiused him and I also sant to know who it was. In addition I kept waiting for the blowback on the Brokewell mess (those powerful men who wanted a selfish mediocre pilot at Atlantis). Finaly I would have liked to see what happened to the one who betraktes him to the bad guys in Brazil. Hope you write more on it soon. Ståle, Norway.
GMS chapter 38 . 8/20/2016
Still love this story! what do you plan for the next year in this series? Sirius Black and Remus Lupin is up next, how will that come about? I do hope you continue this!
dragon606 chapter 38 . 8/11/2016
Good story. Looking forward to the next installment.
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 38 . 8/9/2016
Where is the rest ? :'(
AnAddictedReader chapter 37 . 4/6/2016
Meh, I don't really care you brought in a slash pairing since I had a feeling it was going to be that. This was without knowing you're a slash author too. The story is kind of a sausage-fest lol.
2,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »