Reviews for Fighting the Gods
RyMalice chapter 25 . 12/8/2022
I'd forgotten just how closely you followed canon in your story...I think that's what caused me to stop reading before. You've made all these changes, thrown in the wild card of Harry, yet everything stays exactly the same as in the show. The Ancients limiting Harry's usage of his abilities is a real issue, as besides the obvious, they are breaking their own rules by interfering in his life and he is outside their jurisdiction. When Anubis upgraded his shields, he was able to hold off an attack by a combined force of System Lord's, yet in this chapter you have Harry say that his ship, the most powerful ship in the galaxy at the moment, can't do that even though it has the Ancient Drones which have been shown to be able to decimate an entire fleet of motherships. You've written yourself into a corner with your desire to keep everything the same.
RyMalice chapter 14 . 12/7/2022
Heh, trying to write your way out of a plot hole here. "Why aren't we dealing with the same issue that knocked me out last time?" "No clue, must because you're awake this time." "Hmm, sounds good to me, let's never discuss this again."
tink leto chapter 38 . 5/29/2022
this is such a good story. I wish you would finish it
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 38 . 2/16/2022
please update! great story, love it, you don't get many 'tok'ra harry' stories and this is by far the best (and the best great races, love the way you incorporated the furlings)
Tyfli barda chapter 1 . 2/4/2022
Again another fanfic that had potential that quickly goes into the drain and time wasted that sadly I can never get back. I mean come on the sheer stupidity of the MC is mind boggling a true Idiot Savant but without the Savant part. Well done author well done…
Phoenix Holmes1 chapter 31 . 12/17/2021
umm what happened to the chapter...?
tink leto chapter 38 . 12/2/2021
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you one day finish it
kurganxy chapter 20 . 10/5/2021
This chapter kind of pissed me off with nonsense. There’s absolutely no reason Harry couldn’t find the Antarctic outpost even with it having no power. All he would have to do is scan for traces of naquadah or trinium since those elements don’t exist on earth. Also, wtf would the treaty with the goa’uld prevent Harry from using HIS technology against them? It’s like you’re intentional making everything more difficult by ignoring all his advantages. What’s the point of making him an alteran when you just ignore everything that it gives him. And don’t even get me started on having to power down the constellation and do some magical flush or whatever you called it. That’s one of the most advanced ships the alterans ever built and it would presumably be able to do its own maintenance while being powered up and not vulnerable to attack.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
Disgusting disgusting disgusting
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2021
Disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting author.
yahska chapter 23 . 7/19/2021
Why is the author constantly mixing up 'other' and 'over'. They are totally different words.
KMF-G chapter 12 . 3/28/2021
So again retardation...
The mighty Shadow with more energy than a 4 Hataks gets destroyed by 1 Hatak LOL
Applause is in order for idiotic plot hole.
Also, Hataks have no "weaker rear shielding", they have omnidirectional shielding.
KMF-G chapter 9 . 3/28/2021
Okay, this is retarded.
First says planet where Ernest was is 3 years away from Earth. Which is impossible. There is no Sun System in that distance.
Shadow power source is enough for 4 Hataks LOL But previously it was hard to fight Alkesh ROFL
Also Shadow takes 3 days to reach planet 3 L years away. Lightspeed366. Hatak light speed is 32,000...
Of course, let not mention how 9,5 years old speaks like 30 years old. Ya simply can't reach that level in 2,5 year... Eh, whatever.
dazboy chapter 38 . 3/22/2021
please update!
inuyasha16451 chapter 38 . 2/2/2021
Omg. Please please come back and update this Amazing story soon
2,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »