Reviews for It Only Hurts When I Laugh
DramaDreamer08 chapter 14 . 6/22/2006
Don the protector has some competition in Archie and Alan. I love that Don won't leave Charlie's side. This is a wonderful story!
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
Well, yeah it was too soon to sit up if he could barely move his hands! I remember they expected me to walk around the hospital just a couple days after getting my appendix out, and i was like you have *got* to be kidding me. there must be more of this story and soon. it's too good to wait!
FluffNutter chapter 13 . 6/22/2006
I'm loving protective Don. That "petite redhead's" ass should be fired!
luvnumb3rs chapter 13 . 6/22/2006
THis story gets better evewry chapter. Keep it up I like reading thsi type of story. Can't wait for more first chapter today hope there is more in the waiting.
Ephemera2 chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
Aw. Nothing is sweeter than Don worrying about Charlie! Nice chapter.
dHALL chapter 12 . 6/21/2006
There is a long slow road ahead for the family Eppes.

I can't wait to read about it!

Everytime I check my email, you have another chapter posted!

I would love to know some more about Archie too!
maurbill chapter 12 . 6/21/2006
Gosh I just read the updates on this story and I did it so fast as I am late for work but I tell you I couldn't leave without taking the time to review and let you know how I love this story and what a great job you are doing with it. Not just with the contents of the story but with the steady updates you are posting. Thanks so much for this and I will be awaiting the next chapter. It really brought tears to my eyes when the one thing Charlie said he needed was Don. Excellent. Gotta go before I get fired but to let you know what a good job you are doing was putting things in priority.
luvnumb3rs chapter 12 . 6/21/2006
WHat a job! Of course big brother knows what is right for him. Can't wait for more thank you for another great chapter.
FluffNutter chapter 12 . 6/21/2006
So glad to know that I'm not the only one who's angry when woken out of a dead sleep. My mom just did that to me today and I'm still grumpy.

Great chapter!
FluffNutter chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
So beautiful. And thank goodness SOMEONE in the Eppes family is willing to admit how they're feeling. You go, Archie!
Swasti chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
oh my gosh your stories keep getting better!
luvnumb3rs chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
I was hoping that would happen. Thank you again for another great chapter.
dHALL chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
WA!

Fabulous emotion.

Including Larry and Megan - - marvelous.

I'm never going to get any work done if you keep writing so fast...but who cares (except my boss).
FluffNutter chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Wow. wow. wow.

First - ASTOUNDING plot twist last chapter. I knew you had to be up to something, but that was even better than I anticipated.

Second - oh, the angst! That last scene in this chapter was achingly touching. And Don's visceral reaction to seeing Alan in the ER cubicle with the Rabbi, etc. - perfect.

You've stitched all the separate plot pieces together into a seamless whole. Again, I say:

wow. wow. wow.
Snubby chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
I love love love love love this story. Please update soon. Pretty please with sugar lumps on top
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »