Reviews for The Misadventures of Kitty and Bobby
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'm reading the story all over again, and I have to say, it made me laugh even more than the first time. I caught a lot more references this time 'round. lol Still a great story, just how I remember it, and I still find it hard to believe you could fit so much into just five chapters and an epilogue. All in all, still a great story!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
loved it.
Kittyfan12 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
That was a great story.

I like how you used Spiderman and his amazing friends and the X-men show that never aired. That was hilarious.

again great story.

instant favorites.

Thanx for the fun reading.

-kira
The Scribe3 chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
forgot to review before but I must say this fic is absolutely spectaculor. Love it Bobby and Kitty have excellent chemistry

Oh BTW:

“How do you feel?”

He weakly opened one eye to look at her. “Like I puked out my liver. Is it in the trash can?”

“You missed the trash can, honey.”

“Oh. Is it on the floor?”

“No, I think it’s still in you.”

“All right then

Absolutely some of the best dialogue I ever read in a fic.
Lavender Gaia chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
That was so cute! Knew the Prof would be reasonable. I really liked the part where Bobby and Peter were unsure whether they were allowed to hug-so funny, and so like them. I can't wait till the next date comes out! Wonderful job, this is really one of my favorite stories.
Mimi The Witch chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
Hey,great story!I liked the ending,it was ,looking forward to more of your work...I already read your other stories,they are very good too!
Mimi The Witch chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
Cool chapter!I loved the end,it was so funny!Well,to me atleast...I can't wait for more!Plz upate soon!
Lavender Gaia chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Another fantastic chapter. And so quickly too! I love the fact that Kitty was trying to convince Peter to get back with Mary Jane as they were going after the bad guys. It's such a Kitty thing to do. I like that Bobby was still thinking about their date too.

Kitty kicked ass, just as she's supposed to. Loved that. But it looks like our favorite couple is in trouble. Can't wait to see that. And if you wanna drag this out for another five chapters, by all means, do so. I won't complain. _
felinefairy100 chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
up date please!i hate cliffhangers.
Mimi The Witch chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Well,I wanted to say this in my review for the fourth chapter but i said:“Well, I’d have to have Bobby do it, he’s better with Kitty is the computer genious!She's the best with computers,why would Bobby have to do it for her?That was the only mistake,it wasn't huge but it kinda annoyed me.
Mimi The Witch chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Awsome!I think Boby and Kitty make an adorable couple,and this is a great is one of my favourites too,so it's nice of you to put him in.I can't wait to see what happens to Bobby so update soon!
The Scribe3 chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Great work as always, guess the only thing I can say is keep on trucking. BTW will we get to see Bobby and Kitty get chewed out by the Prof or Scotty/Jeanie/Logan.
Lavender Gaia chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
“How do you work for a paper that is constantly bashing you? It be like us, I don’t know, working for the government.” I really loved that line. I'm not sure why, there's just something so Bobby about it. And I loved this chapter too. It was just so enjoyable to read, and I'm loving Kitty/Bobby more every time I read it.

There's only one little thing that bothered me. I know I shouldn't be harping on it, but I just can't help it.

“Well, I’d have to have Bobby do it, he’s better with computers."

I read that, and my mind just came to screeching halt. And, once I got it working again, it responded with a, "What?" I mean, it was Kitty who said that, right? Kitty, the computer genius? The girl who is on par or even higher than the guy whose mutant power is to understand the language of computers (Cypher). That just kind of threw me off, since I don't think there's anything Kitty can't do when it comes to computers. But that was just a nitpick and I tend to do that when it comes to Kitty. So sorry.

Anyway, adored the chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Quacked Lurker chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
That was a different development. Are you planning on updating soon? If you have lost the plot-bunny I'm pretty sure someone else wouldn't mind picking the story up. I liked how you've included Spider-man although I don't think DareDevil is in character (no comics or movie, just a scattering of SM cartoons). Thanks for the small note to the Fantastic Four. Please update soon if you can.
felinefairy100 chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
please update this is so good.