Reviews for Hate what you Love
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
MAKE MORE!
Jan Lee chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Hey, pretty good. I just wonder, though, if the ending will match the original? I like the way you've written Ino and Kiba, and I especially like the idea of a Yamanaka/Inuzuka rivalry such as this. The idea is excellent. I do enjoy your descriptions and your use of visiual imagery to exemplify the characters' emotions and feelings, and I especially like that their families are now intending for them to marry another person. There are, however, spelling and punctuation mistakes peppered throughout the several chapters you have posted, but otherwise your command of grammar, spelling, and punctuation is correct. Thanks for sharing, and I hope to see the end of this story soon!

JLM
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
psh. some bedtime story. :l

lol, jk -. although it does seem kinda akward to tell that story to a five year old for bed time, but whatever. very intruiging story... o.O i tink i shall go and wead (read) da next chapie. bibi :)
TotallyObsessive chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
woah I never saw that coming. lol its not over right? So what comes next?
Desi-Grasshopper chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
PLease keep going s'il te plait!
fruitpunch123451 chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
its so good update soon
greekapino chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
things just got intersting, really interesting
Colonel Sarcasm chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
Please tell me this isn't the end. I'm going to cry. There aren't enough decent authors otu there who like a good KibaIno fic. Stupid popular pairings...
Inuzuka Michi chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
*Cries* NO! HE'S SUPPOSED TO MARRY ME! MEMEMEMEMEME!... Sorry, forgot to mention my nick name's Ino ' Heheh. Awesome story but NO! *wails* Well, update soon!

-Michi
FrolickingToast chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
NO! Update dammit! I will go crazy! Tenten betta not steal Kiba from INo!
Everlite chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
I LOVE THIS. Oh, please, update soon! This is the best InoKiba fic I've ever laid eyes on! You have no idea how great it is. Please continue soon!
Areshi chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
Yo you're story is awsome keep writin'
Canadian Menteuse chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
May all Yamanaka and Inuzuka rot in hell! Save Ino and Kiba 'cuz they're too hot a couple to rot in hell.
Entelexia chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
OMG

more!more!more!:P

why havent u updated?

update_
Tellina Santiago chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Hurry up with the next chapter bitch