Reviews for The Untold Stories of Darth Vader
GOOD SO FAR
Spidey2 chapter 20 . 6/3/2009
loved it! keep going!
DEBORAH ANDERSON chapter 20 . 1/5/2007
This story was brilliant i liked the way you showed darth vader in another way i think you should definatily take this to the cinemas!
therussianbookworm chapter 20 . 9/24/2006
Yes that is importnant to know
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 19 . 9/23/2006
Great ending. I have enjoyed the story a lot.
therussianbookworm chapter 19 . 9/23/2006
Good Ending . So is Venus going to be in the sequel I guess , I like the fact Vader sweet with the baby . So I was wrong about him going to the light side . At least if you go through the movies he'll go to the light side . Or are you going to change it so he won't go to the light , Or That he'll be alive after the 2 death star blows up . Hmm Intresting it all makes sence now . I will be waiting eagerly waiting for the sequel.
therussianbookworm chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
Hmm that sounds like a great deal to me . Yes Please go into the movies ! I want to know what happens to little Luke ! I like stories with Vader coming back . Or Not . OMG Is she dead !
therussianbookworm chapter 17 . 9/23/2006
They have grenades in the Star Wars universe ? I didn't know that . I don't understand who Fixer, Scorch and Boss are. Ok so she turned on her own troops ? Yay ! Fett saves the day ! I guess it is possiable for Vader's breather to stop . Aw Vader's starting to turn back into Anakin . And the troopers are starting to look at her diffrent.
therussianbookworm chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
She is a lot like Luke The way she wants to turn Vader Back .

Great chapter !
therussianbookworm chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
great chapter ! happy you updated
Kendal chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
Oh pplleaassee continue! I love this story. Please continue into the movies!
therussianbookworm chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
Wow ! That was a surprise , So it might be

Shimi Skywalker-Cleig Larrs-

Anakin Skywalker/Vader Padme Narriberi Owen Lars

Beru Witesun

Luke Skywalker - Venus ?

As There Familey Tree ? Didn't Really want to padme's familey might take a while

Grat Chapter !
therussianbookworm chapter 12 . 8/15/2006
Wow , Luke is cute for one thing, In this story that is . Obi Wan was a surprise . Is Janmba yours are George's ?
therussianbookworm chapter 11 . 8/12/2006