Reviews for Freak On
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 8/13
Runaways, or what I used to call it (and still kinda do), "that marvel comic with that rainbow girl person."
And when I read that "Light My Fire" quote, I burst out laughing so hard. Last time I heard someone use that was when my friend was trying to smooth talk some girl, he never had a chance.
Ella chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
awesome work ! I really liked it !
theweirdgirldownthestreet chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
elmjuniper chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
hahaha Chase made me laugh so much in this fic. Awesome! Think you should write moar.
laporte chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love Karolina and Nico :) You fic is one of the best I have read about them. Do continue to write about them :)
Garideth chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awww, it was so sweet! I loved it!
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aw. One of the best one shots I've ever read :)
fall-into-life chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was adorable, and very well played (especially with Nico's annoying tendency to kiss everything that moved).
Hiss of my Heart chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved it!

The greatest Nico x Karolina fic I've ever read!

I've been searching for a fic of the paring all night. Now I'm happy. Thanks.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Amazingly written story and I don't think BKV could've written them getting together any better than this great job and I hope to see more Nico x Karolina from you!
Miss Darkmoon chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aww, purdy! Thanks for the great read! This is one of the obscure things you've written on that I actually do know of! And the backstory for it too! ,

Don't let anyone ever tell you that your fic isn't an amazing distraction from ridiculously hard linguistics homework :D

-Lor
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I just got the big assed book of this fandom from the library and read it so fast because it interested me. That wa slike 18 issues or something. It was really good. I am glad that there is femslash of this couple out there.

Erin
Kurrent chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wonderful story! It just feels right, the fumbling, halting way Nico and Karolina close in on what each of them has been feeling for each other, and that makes the conclusion so much more sweet and tender. Excellent job!

Jo
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Very sweet! I love the conversation they have about Karolina's vegetarianism and that she's aware of the subtext in her question.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I thought that was really sweet. That Karolina held Nico when Chase said that. Aww. Too bad it's like a volume and a half later and we're still getting lesyay vibes from these two. Or maybe that's me just reading into it. I mean why get Xavin to go off world and Victor and Nico break up...

Anyway... great dialogue. And hurray for a happy ending.