Reviews for Intertwined
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wooww, this story was posted a long time ago, haha. But I loved it. Seriously, what an amazing story! Fantastic ending!
Vyoletpanda96 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
that was pretty good. i wonder if in the manga/anime if sasuke really had the guts to kill naruto that time.
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
.Cry! DX it was so beautiful and well written! Gah amazing job!
DarkMiko13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
OMG THIS WAS SOO SAD! I LUV IT A LOT
bianca chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
wow it brought tears to my eyes that didn't come

out of course but almost

but all in all it was a good fucking fic

YEAH!believe it!
HoneyFlavoredPocky chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
;.; at first, i thought that naruto had gotten sasuke and i was all like 'NO!' but then i figured out it was the other way around and i was all like 'shit...' but it was a good story...ending kinda dull...sorry...but good story...meh*sniff*
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
You really do have an insane mind, and I agree with you, the ending is crappy. Please don't take offense! It just came so abrupt...

Failing Mentality.
losthimagain chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
YAY! That's so cute! Thank you!
Red Hill chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That hit me straight in the heart.. wow.. I'm actually crying. Beautifully written, described. Especially the last part, it's really emotional. Your whole story makes these characters alive and breathing. This definately earns a favorite.
Kajia chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I don't think this is a sad ending

a sad ending would be one living and the other dying but as it is there they are together at the end so...

good fic!
Hikari no Kurai chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was so bittersweet! They were finally together but only in death. It really seems like the only ending that they could ever truly have, sad as it may be. I just love your gics, they are so good, and true! Well written and it sounds so real I always think it's actually part of the series!

Sasuke was jealous and possessive, that is so cute! I guess he saw Naruto with Sai and just assumed things, he does jump to conclusions a lot. And Naruto did nothing to deny it, he encouraged it too. Love truly is blind, so blind it hurts.

I love your stories, they are just great! There are no words to explain how good you are, and how much I want to continue reading all of your fics, they should not even be called fics, they are works of art! I hope to read more from you, please continue writing!
IciaT chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Q_Q

ZOMG!

That was SO SAD!

I really, really cried!

zomg, I am going to watch you... I have read one of your fanfics, and they were too awsome to even commit!

I love your style of writing, so intense yet casual at the same time...

heheh... :'D

such an inspiring person... ;w;

thank you! *starts to write sasunaru-ness*