Reviews for River of Love
Taylor chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
The story was pretty good
Guest chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
These japanese words are so annoying, the chapters are SOOO short. All of the useless junk in the authors not is super annoying
Jeanette chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
It's a great theory dear but Shigure seems a bit out of character.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Love Shigure's protective side! Do it again!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
Stop with the sivler
jacksperluvr chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
the hawk chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
we want silver back if your with me like and subscribe to pewdiepie skydoesmine minecraft universe deadlox tbone105presents candymantgfb thatsexyduby kkdogg tobygames smosh smosh games smash cartoons subscribe to them ppl thair great youtubers!
the hawk chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
we all want silver back so bring her back or all of uss will never read you again! now! like if your with me ppl!
MariaKiryu88 chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Haha! HATORI CHOP! :D (if you dont know what this is go watch soul eater)
Mitoshi chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Yay (owo) (owo) (owo) I loved this! You are awesome! 3
Watashi-Chan chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
Please make a sequel! I loved this story and read it all the way through in one day! I am a huge shigurextohru fan and you wrote one of the best shigurextohru stories ever! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!
NekoSkittles chapter 26 . 7/15/2012
I just read ur entire story in one day... i tried looking for the sequel but i couldnt find it... i really hope there is one, cause ur story is very good but this ending was kinda bland... it felt more like a filler chapter then an actual ending... Please if you have the chance write a sequel! :)
Angelmana chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
wow that was awsome and i cant wait in till you post the sequel...until next time .. later

Bloodly Romance chapter 26 . 12/21/2011