Reviews for In High Regard
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
All the characters were so real in this story, it makes me miss the show even more. I wonder if they could make a TV movie? This scene should be in it.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
that was good loved it
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw... so sweet:)
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I think I enjoyed Agent Sinclair's salute the best. Well, that and his stance of attempted indifference. ha ha. How I love David.

And of course the Charlie and Colby stuff was quite amusing. As was the Megan stuff. And last but not least the always great Don and Charlie stuff.
zookitty chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was terrific! I love this story, so sweet and cute. Very well done!

-Chris
Jemnezmy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Blech! Anchovies!

Awesome little one-shot!

Very in-character.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Heh, I liked it. My favourite part was probably Megan's honest observations in the car. They were indeed honest! Charlie-Don brother stuff is the best. Good job.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I normaly don't like oneshots. However, the fighting scene with AGENT Eppes and PROFESSOR Eppes was hilarious. Not to mention that, because I'm smart, an alien, and cute, I understood every word that they said, without having to consult a dictionary. I also share your love for Serialgal, FraidyCat, Rhapsodista, and Rabid Raccoons.

Tootles!

-SMARTALIENQT :)

Did I just say "tootles"?
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
aw, great story
Alice I chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I had never seen this one. I like the idea; actually this is a theme that we have seen on the series although they never really delve into it like I would want.

So you have chosen to do what the network won't so lets get a little more *into* their heads.

Please don't get me wrong, I liked seeing the brothers from the viewpoints of the team but there wasn't enough from inside Don's mind or Charlie's for that matter.

I guess to me it seemed like with that missing the cadence was off a little. For instance David told Charlie about Don wanting him to come along to meet the families right? Well if we had read a little bit of Don’s perspective from his thoughts that would have had more impact.

And when Megan said that Charlie is a resource after hearing a little more from Charlie’s thoughts that too would have struck a stronger chord.

Just my 2 cents.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was a fun oneshot It had me laughing a time or two.
SaJi chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
ZMG That was so cute and fluffy. \_/ Much, much love for this little fikkie.
Mouse In The Corner chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
not bad :)
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
somehow missed this, so i just read it. i like this. it could go places. i'd like to see the "happy resolution" fleshed out a little more, but a nice idea!
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Loved it! You pulled off the humor beautifully.