Reviews for The Silver Moon of Konoha
Uchiha Tsukino Usagi chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
can it be a sasuke/usagi and update soon plz!
haha chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
i was hopping it was a Rei story but LOOK HOW WRONG I WAS...UR MAKING ME CRY, TO MANY USAGI STORY ALREADY.
SachiNyoko chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
(fights of itchy urge to start voting some more) You know, looking back on my previous pairings, though, Neji I thought was a different person. o_o I'm still trying to memorize the more minor character names in Naruto. When I said Neji, you see, I actually meant the guy with the sunglasses. Ahem, I think his name is Shino? Anyway, yeah, that's still a weird pairing I guess. I like seeing Ami put with some off the wall people though, I guess.

Anyway, I'll wait for the right time to vote like a good reviewer. But hey, Usagi and Cloud are twins. The part where Usagi says 'eat with 'em, sleep with 'em and go to the bathroom with 'em' made me laugh out loud, along with Rikku's 'Tiddie senses'. xD I love all the interaction so far, very humorous. I can't wait for more.
FireyFlames chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
can't wait for the voting!
sapphire11224 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
I can't believe that cloud and usagi are twins. From every fanfic I read, usagi's twin is often Naruto or Quatre and Cloud would be someone who ends up with Usagi. But it's very original and I like how you did it. Just who are you going to pair Usagi up with? Personally I would love to see Usagi with Sasuke or Gaara. Please pair her up with one of them and update soon.
ImperialGuardian09 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
She's his-wow, nice touch. Actually, so far, you've given me nothing to bash about, so hooray! It's a good story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome chapter! Later!
SailorMint chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Let's see I want to see Hotaru and Sasuke and Usa and Garry(Garra) Nyu I can't think of any other pairings I want... I can't pair Naruto with anyone because I'm a NaruSaku shipper and I don't want that to interfere with the votings

I know let's pair Hinata with Rei... *Every one stares at her* T.T What I'm desprit to come up with something
SachiNyoko chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Gasp! Naruto! My current obsession, I must say I'm glad I found a fic that perhaps may be updated? Please?

Just one thing I noticed going through the chapter, at the beginning when you were describing everyone's appearance, the huge amount of detail kind of distracted from the storyline in general. I find it's better and easier to follow when you subtly mix in the outfit detail and general appearance with the dialogue and as things are happening in the story. Just a suggestion.

But, the interaction between the characters so far is lovely. I love that the two teams ended up fighting right off the bat, and that Usagi and Naruto called a truce. Ha, I promise I'll have more to say next chapter, I just woke up so I'm still kinda spaced.

Pairings? I definitely hope someone is paired with Rock Lee. He's so funny. In fact, maybe Sakura or even Makoto? For the girls, though...I think Usagi and Gaara would be to die for. You'll probably get more requests for Sasuke though. Actually, Hotaru/Sasuke would be good. _ I would like to see an Ami/Neji... Oh, and so put Setsuna with Kakashi! Well, if you want to. ;P As for Rei, well, Kiba all the way! Him and his little dog. Ha ha.

I can't think of anymore Naruto people right now. Except for the one guy who's always eating and I'm not sure you want to pair him up. ; Remember please I'm not demanding and you don't have to go with any of these. Until next time, I'll be stalking your story. M, Naruto goodness. :D
sapphire11224 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is a really interesting chapter! And my favorite Naruto/Sailor Moon couple is...Usagi and Sasuke! I just completely adore that couple and I would be able to die happily if that was the couple you will have later on. Please update soon!
zerodragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I would like to see naruto x hotaru together, to many with him and usa together.
Taiki chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Good story. Please have more out soon. i can't wait. Please have more out ASAP. LAter.
BlackDragonofdarknessflames chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
usa should... like have neji/gaara/sasuke/naruto... like her that would be funny...very good to...ja...till the next update...my good...author...
Kelp chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This fic has a lot more detail then the other SM/Naruto fics, and I love it! For the pairing please have it either Usa/Naru, Usa/Gaara or Usa/Itachi. Their my favorite guys from Naruto.
moonlover86 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Interesting idea :) What about a Usagi X Mamoru pairing? He could be a wondering ninja, who used to be from the Leaf or Cresent Villages?
Zhansi chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
It was awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter. It rocked and had cloud in it!(I'm obsessed with cloud )