Reviews for Broken Tower
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Okay this time I definitely saw the ending coming, partly because of the angst tag but mostly because of the summary, yeah, dead giveaway.
A rather depressingly bittersweet end though, kind of like 90% dark chocolate, but I still love 90% dark chocolate so it's fine.
I really liked the way you chose to portray the present in italics and the past in regular font, made it more comfortable to read and it really made it seem like she wasn't living the moment there, as if she could wish the past was her current present. Not sure if that was your intent, I'm probably over reading into this again...
Daphne-Velma112 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is absolutely fantastic! I love it I love it I love it! Please write some more Abby/Sommerfield
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aw. I hated that Sommerfield died anyway, but reading this makes it even more 'aww'. Really great story, loved it (:
Emma James chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
always had my suspitions about sommerfield and abbey, NOT but is an interseting femslash
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
that was bittersweet...well written...

~Smells like Rain...
slickchick84 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I so had no idea you had written this!

I read this over on the Ralst site a few months ago and cried my eyes out!

This is seriously a beautifully written piece and it was such a surprisingly great find. It made me smile and cry in equal measure, which is how I judge a good story. I can't tell you enough how much I love this!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
poor Abby, never getting the chance to say it out loud

never getting the chance to see if it was returned

has to hurt, bad

very good story - I'm glad I finally got around to watching this movie, gave me the opportunity to read this _

kick ass fic