Reviews for Good Girl
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was amazing. I love the part where Narcissa said she would wear Bella's love like an armour.
random goat man chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
haha. then they all die
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Completely convincing. I especially liked the part where Narcissa throws the china upon hearing about Bella in Azkaban.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
woah... but good.
Estarc chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Huh, seems I haven't reviewed this. Well, about time I did!

I've always loved this one because of the amount of focus you put into Bellatrix and Narcissa's relationship in such a small space of words. You managed to capture the feeling of how you envisioned their interactions through their entire life, really, in such a way that I have trouble thinking of it any other way. Indeed, if I ever wrote a Harry Potter FanFiction that included the Black sisters, I'd have to include an incest plotline, with associated dramas (with your permission, of course, since it is your idea). The only problem would be deciding which sisters it should be between, since you've written both Bella/Narcissa and Bella/Andromeda fantastically.

My favourite line is this is Narcissa saying how Bellatrix's love was her armour. It is so romantic, and so unlike anything you'd expect from Bellatrix.
Raven chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow! Amazing; I think I absolutely love this pairing.
nara21b chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
O boy...Go Blacks,go Black,it's their birthday...I mean..That WAS HOT...
dont-look-down chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
amazing!
bluelightdragon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Holy gentle caress...this is probably the most believable B/N fic I've read...Oh, and the line:

She managed to destroy the sitting room and break half of their china before Lucius was able to subdue her.

Priceless;)
Noir Lune chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really loved this one. All of your work is just really really good. The detail that you use, just makes it so intense. You're a really good writer, obviously. This is one of the best things I've read on here.
KagSanlover chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
God, I really like this pair alot! And the threesome with all of the sisters was a good one too! You got to write more of them please!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
aw

sweet fic _

really liked it
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That was good, sick but good but it's only fiction so what the hell.
Mister Bigbucks chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
interesting
suhpkim chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
this was pretty awesome. i loved it