Reviews for Twenty Questions
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 11/15
I don't even know if you remember this story, but I enjoyed it far more than I should have.
Meneldur chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. Crackiest pairing I can think of (excluding Giant Squid/Whomping Willow), but done so well it seems perfectly naturla, and keeping just the right balance between amazingly hot sex and sex partners and invasive reporting and interviewer and interviewee. Loved it. No other words can be said (except that I'd love to see you do more Melisande/Phedre... Melisande/anyone, really).
arkhamite chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
There are plenty of great things that I could say about your short story, but I think that all the awesomeness can be summed up with your own words:

"Like a hungry Panda."

A freaking Panda!
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was brilliant. I love how Fleur gradually lost control. I could imagine them inside a broom closet while the quill scribbled furiously.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010

Oh my gosh, that was so ridiculously well done and hilarious and hot at the same time! Brilliant job at pulling off all aspects! Ahaha, I'm still laughing from the fantastic humor of your story. Love the little touches, such as the quill noting Fleur's emphatic tone, rofl. Ahaha, too well done. Thanks for the read!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was hot. It was a pairing I never would have expected, but you made it work out really well.

Ms Shay X Pear chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Amazing. Pure hotness.

I can't believe how believable it was.

Would have never thought of this pairing before reading this.

Incredibly in character and beautifully well written!

Loved it!
Silver Starlette chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Very, very good. I can't help but wondering what the quill wrote...
roxanne chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
oh my god! wonderful loved everyn minute of it. especially the end.
mm chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.

Oh. My. fucking. goodness.

that was fucking amazing.

it was PERFECT - it was SO hott to see Rita in control and Fleur just melt. I found it SO much MORE sexy because it was in a broom closet. oh.

I LOVE THIS - I am begging you to write more like this! begging you! you are fucking amazing!
dont-look-down chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
interesting, believable and amazingly well written
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
that was really good!_

~Smells like Rain...
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 1/4/2008 that's how Rita got all that dirt on all makes sense now! :D
chamomile chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Haha this is actually one of the best things ever. GJ!
woolfe chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
so well written, incredibly hot!