Reviews for Reflections of a One Armed Woman
Georgia Vier chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic! We want more chapters hahaha! This one is so sad and Canis Major is very rousing.
4. Black Queen chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm speechless! Sofie Fatale is my favorite Kill Bill character and your story is fantastic. It's lustful, powerfull, romantic (in a different way), I love it! I know that you wrote it a long time ago, but it would be fantastic if you wrote about how they first met and how their "relationship" started. Please write more about them, you are really talented. I'm astonished. Thank You.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow, that was so sad

great story!
madness bryant chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
u couldnt have o ren live couldnt u but now she will have to die naturally cause i think that chinese/japanese say that killing yourself just to die and be free is considered cowardly and if done the person will live in hell for the rest of time so apparently death still offers no ease of pain but since my denouncing of god i dont know what to think but still a beautiful piece of literature painful on the soul and emotions or not
spedclass chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
It was almost like a dream, and when it ended, part of my heart chunked off.
mina robins chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
its so sad TT. when sofie was talking about what would've happen it was so sweet and heart warming... but now i'm sad TT

great job though.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I have to say well done!

O-Ren is in character!

Sounds a bit like me...

People seem to forget that I'm capable of feeling too...

- I can't say much for Sophie as I haven't seen much of her in the movie to say anything.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
good pairing, good story
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow...I really liked this. I thought it was very well-written, and I loved your first person take on Sofie Fatale, since it's not often we see that on FFN. I know this fic is in the Kill Bill Fics LJ community and I'm glad you put it here for others to read and review.

I like your style of writing, very fluid and detailed. Even the part with O-Ren and Sofie making love wasn't smutty, but very erotic. I have mixed feelings about them being a couple, but I still enjoyed your take on them.

I love the way you wrote O-Ren's lines when she talks to Sofie and how even Sofie notes that when she speaks English, that's when she really wants her point to get across. That reminds me of the famous Boss Tanaka scene in the movie.

My only concrit would be to break down the paragraph where it starts "I was the one who usually initiated our lovemaking." I see why you have it all in one paragraph since it's the idea of them making love, at the same time, to break into two smaller paragraphs would make it easier on the eyes.

Otherwise, great job and I hope you write more KB fanfic!