Reviews for Canis Major
island.dred.insomniac chapter 1 . 6/20
This was great! I was pulled into the scene from the beginning and the sex was also believable. Thank you for sharing your work.
Georgia Vier chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was so intense that I could picture Julie Dreyfus and Lucy Liu's faces as I read your story. It took me a few minutes to recover from it. I must admitt that I've never been into fanfics before, but yours have changed my mind. I love the way you write, so detailed, so intensive. I searched through your stories and I olny found two about O-Ren/Sofie (that's a pity) [ there's so much you can write, since they have such strong personalities! I really hope you write more about them. You just got a new fan!
4. Black Queen chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I got breathless reading this. Well written story, very very sensual and passionate, rich vocabulary ( my first language is Portuguese, so I had to look up a few words), I have no words to describe it. Wish you write more about them. I wrote that before on a previous story of yours and I'll repeat it, YOU ARE TALENTED!
usagi-neko chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
:O Great fanfic! Could you please add another chapter? :)

PASAP
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Holy Fucking Wow.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
sweet story
Samantha chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hands down...this was the best, most erotic, sensual, meaningful story I have ever read...great job...your use of vocabulary quite impresses me
spedclass chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Mina Robins chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
wow, you are freakin amazing. descriptive and beatifully written. When sofie describe hunting and...just wow. you did great. its too bad theres not more pieces for this lovely couple
Maureen2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
It is rare to see a sex-fic that actually has a good plot and good romance, but you pulled it off. Way to go!
KlutzyGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
i have to say, I loved this fic! I wish there were more sophie/o-ren fics out there. again, great job!
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
That was some crazy good fem slash... I love o-ren and sophie as a couple.

Awesome!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Very good, a well-written slash fic. I'm impressed.