Reviews for End Of Our Days
Det. Jim Bradshaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow! Pretty good. I was not entirely acquainted with the fandom, and I feel like was enmeshed enough that I not only understood what was going on, i liked it. Thanks for your contribution! I feel lucky to have read it.
Duncan Idaho Atreides chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Simply beautiful, and entirely in keeping with their relationship. The smut wasn't disgusting, but rather beautifully written. Amazing story!
Wmst chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
simply beautiful.
Amaggiepie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Love love LOVE this! I agree with some of the previous reviewers that incest tends to be done distastefully, but WOW! Your writing is superb, and it seems so in the moment, so right for them in this context, a natural next step. Well done, one of the best I've read on this site. I will definately be checking out your other work.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
No. I just can't imagine them acting like this. But it's not badly written.
Spartan907 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Good job capturing the emotion of the situation, it seemed very natural to me.
Darth Vice chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Fantastic! I don't know what else to say just ... fantastic! I wish I owned James McAvoy too.
Trissacar chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Nice writing!
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
i love this story. fave under the category. ;)
lillede chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
That was simply amazing. I always felt that in the tv show version there was so much sexual tension going on between Leto and Ghani and you just summed it all up in a totally believable way. Your writing is incredible and you took the context from the book and made me believe that the incest wasn't totally immoral and was in fact totally right. Keep writing!
Unseeliebaby chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I would simply like to say that this was very well written. The mood of the story was undeniably alluring; I really felt the emotions and challenges that the two were faced with.

Your vocabulary usage was refreshing and astounding. There aren't many stories here on the site that are written with such sophistication, but you managed to do a lovely job.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work. Great job!
purpleblogofsex chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I'm re-reading the series and haven't gotten up to Children of Dune yet. So, was this from the miniseries or the book itself... 'cause that'd be awkward right there. Weren't Leto and Ghanima like 9 or so? Anyway, the story was really good, you pictured their relationship very well.
IrishSmurph chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Usually I'm not into incest because its usually done with little taste. But twincest, expecially yours, is a bit different. I just got done rewatching the Dune series and agree with the others, the two's relationship is beautiful. And you made it even more so. Very well done, my dear. Very well done.
Maira chapter 1 . 5/3/2007

Totally perfect! Anyone who saw the movie could feel the conection... it was so pure so right..

loved the fic..