Reviews for Some Kinda Girl
izzy95 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow, wonderful and fantastic story really sexy

You should definately write one more chapter for this story, I would love to read it! 3
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Nice. You know, I like this movie, despite its poor reception by the public -I liked it. It was imaginative and original with a rather unique story, with dynamite FX. Although I especially liked Angelina Jolie more ;-) What'd you say, 'chose piece of Calico?' I heartily agree. Meow! ;3

While personally I think Angelina may have been at her yummiest in The Bone Collector or the Tomb Raider series -she's had some odd weight fluctuations; she looks so much prettier when she isn't Skelletor-thin; when she was preggers? Forgetaboutit!- she was rather dashing in this.

Nicely done.
korovan chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hot, and cool at the same time. well done!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
great write more for this pairing please
Lady Razeli chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
LOL this was awesome and I especially love their little arguement. That's funny that they're like, we can't tell anyone or we'll be screwed. That sucks, but its funny. Good job.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
heh, great fic _

didn't see the movie myself (think Resident Evil Apocalypse came out around the same time, can't remember too well..) but I was tempted too

might have to go out and rent it, then ignore gwenyth paltrow being in it as much as possible
Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I like, I truley like. I hope you will write more. I will deffinatly read it if you do.
Annyx chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Awsome. i love more of these.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Branching out into other catergories I see...(I randomly checked your page and there were like 16 new fics! I was like: WTF! - in a good way of course ;D)

I loved the perfefctly maintained duel POV's here, there was absolutely no confusion about who the different styles of thought belonged to (Franky's especially was great)

The slow sexual burn sustained throughout the whole thing, kept me on the edge of my seat (metaphorically- otherwise I would've been really uncomfortable...) You definitely captured Jolie's seductive air.

If directed this film... I would have run to the front of the cinema queue if Sky Captain and the World of Tommorrow was like this... (I was put off by Jude Law...Once he got famous, my drama teacher wouldn't /shut up/ about how *he'd* been the one to inspire Jude...It got very irritating, very quickly)

ANYWAY...Good job ;D