Reviews for Jewel
noire-esque chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Brilliant! You really captured the sisters' personalities well.
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is amazing. You captured Bella's violent nature really well, along with her love for Narcissa.
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
very nice p

i've always loved your fics, Fem, great job _
rocket-runner chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Fucking hell, that was good!

Words cannot even describe the awe I feel as I read your work. This is the second Bellatrix/Narcissa story of yours I have read, and it is just as good as the other one. Perhaps, one should be appalled as it is incest, but it doesn't even seem to matter while reading. Your words flow smoothly, describing the girls' emotions and actions thoroughly and realistically, and I can't tear my eyes awey from the screen.

My favorite part in this fic was definitely the end when Bellatrix realizes how much she loves Narcissa. Your description of it was quite beautiful. "There was a painful squeezing sensation in Bellatrix's chest and she knew only Narcissa could make it go away." Hell, even the way Bellatrix reacted was right on. As I read, it was fully cemented in my mind that Bellatrix's love for her sister was almost violent in its existance and she would do anything to keep Narcissa.

I'm going to stop gushing out compliments for this story now, because I'm certain I could go on for a quite a bit longer.

Gah, excellent job!
Adverage chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
So I've just recently come to this fandom. I was thinking about writing some good fiction for it. Then you see, I read your fiction. And its obvious that when it comes to Narcissa, Bellatrix and good fiction. You've got it covered.

-sigh-

Guess I'll just have to go back to drawing them

:]
Lalalalaxx chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Dark and seductive. Very nice fanfic.
Rhiannon Le Fay chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Sweet, sexy, dark, and well written.
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Ooh..I loved it! _

Yuki V.
ravenhaired chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Beautiful. I loved it.
cissaheartssoda chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
eek... strange. but yea well written.
Aerial Black chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was amazing. _
Estarc chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I've read both of your Bellatrix X Narcissa fics and I must say they are awesome! I really hope you keep writing about the two of them, because you really seem to capture the characters and make their relationship 'work'. Keep up the good work!
Anich chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
beautiful and wonderful

good day and good work

Anich
suhpkim chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
very classy. love the ending.
reeroy chapter 1 . 6/17/2006