Reviews for A Lovely Night
DA PROBOSCI chapter 1 . 7/16
Nice fanfic ! There were a few technical errors, but it was well done in general ! We hope that you'll continue to write fanfiction for this couple !
Howl Sophie chapter 1 . 6/26
Horrible... They'd never talk like that... Their actions are belov the level of their charecters...
omg chapter 1 . 4/6
it was nice...
Grell is Queen chapter 1 . 2/5
Soo great \\\\\\ loved it keep writing your really good!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
very nice, i love these two!
animelover chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Omg this was awesome, I mean it cuz I practically glued my eyes to the words. What would happen if the prince came?
Megumi S chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Okay first to start off with I had some mixed feelings with this story although it was good and I understand you watched the Miyazaki movie I still can't stand seeing "Markle" as Michael's name... Your lemon for being a first timer was pretty well written, the sex was a little wishy washy and the characters were a tad out of it but that was expected, no offence. I laughed when you mentioned your mum and said that you were embarrassed at first but as you kept writing got over it, I sighed and said out loud " d there goes this child's innocence...straight out the window." Well enough drawl from me keep on writing and keep on hiding these things from mum XD
unicorncourt chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I'd be lying if I said I didn't come close to a nosebleed..
MidnightNinja101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was so cute! They make such a cute couple!
Vivi chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was great! You kept true to the characters personality's and body types. (most people make howl sound kinda beefy) I also liked your word choices. Keep up the good work, I hope you make more of Sophie and Howl! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was amazing! And if my mom found out I read this she'd have my head as a trophy.
FliscentFiretail chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
hehehe, awesome job. and i know i sounds silly, but sexuality isn't something to be ashamed of though prudence and selectivness in you partners is for the best. You did a good job with this oneshot. i liked it a lot. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
kian chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
WOW first time ive seen howl so dominant than the movie its so great keep making it and also a sequel where the prince came hehehe