Reviews for The Whirlwind
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
is it just me, or does Carrot go from being a corporal to a captain in this fic? oh well, never mind :D really good fic!
Jedipati chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Very nice. I love how you took an offhand statement from "Men at Arms" and turned it into a very funny little fic, and included the plot of "Men at Arms" as well.
MysticShadowcat chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
It's great! I would have loved to know what it looks like inside.
Digital Artists chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
MineGeorgi: Definitely a good first piece. Nobby's voice is spot on and the last few lines totally sum it up. With a little development of your writing technique you'll be producing some very credible stories! I look forward to seeing what else you write.
Rethtales chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
that is great. i'm glad someone picked up the idea, especially someone who has a decent handle on the style and characters of Discworld.
Shella chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Short, silly, and amusing. A good distraction from essay research. Cheers!
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
RE: *laughs* I like that ending.

"Could've been worse," Corporal Nobbs said thoughtfully. "We could've been chasing some lunatic hellbent on killing the Patrician with some new and unheard of weapon."

Noticing the other Watchmen's stares, he quickly added "Just a never know."

"Yeah, right," said Vimes. "In what universe is that likely to happen?"

RE: *laughs again* Brilliant.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
"Yeah, right," said Vimes. "In what universe is that likely to happen?"

*laughs insanely for few minutes*

*laughs some more*

beautiful, simply beautifull.

Very tpratchetty, t'was a great idea to expance on this small 'other universe' notice

Possum132 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Nice exploration of the whirlwind scenario.
Tindomiel chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
A brilliant, inspired idea, and superbly written.

Migratory chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
What a fun little story :-) And I love the ending.
Langwurst chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Spot on dude or dudette. Lmao. Hope to see some more from ya.
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I love alternate universe settings. They offer such cool writing opertunities!

Oh, and my library thinks I have the book Men at Arms checked out 6 months overdue even though we've searched the whole house several times. They can be weird like that.
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Nice! Really like it, made me smile :) (though would be easier to read if you'd put a blank line between paras)