Reviews for Green for Mourning
P chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Fantastically written,... and so heartbreaking. But if it ended this way, there would be no need for other six books. :)
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great fic. I nearly cried at my desk.
AngieCool chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
The feels man, the feels!
Quite a few of your fics are just like this one, emotionally overwhelming, congratulations. I just finished crying my eyes out and thought "hey, I'll review since it's REALLY good".
So yeah, it's really good and just keep writing :)
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Very well written oneshot. Interesting story and very sad.
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
liked the ending
pinks99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great short story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
very sad, very sweet. nice work!
shiftyless chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
so sad also written goodly
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
For once, I wish Snape wasn’t as vigilant as he was… As much as he suspected Quirrell, there was no way for him to know that Voldemort was there, with the Dark Lord’s presence, it was disaster… It would have been the right actions and brought a good result if Voldemort hadn’t been there…

Harry’s courage, his willingness to die to save everyone even now astounds me, but hits him perfectly.

I really like how calm and collected Snape is in grief, he seems like he’s almost in untreated shock, and just as he never stopped grieving for Lily, I doubt he will ever snap out of this. This fits him well.

Well written. Good read.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
que triste! me gustó mucho :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
sad
samira parsa chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
wow
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very good.
Monu - Ace of Blades chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
It seems like every time I read one of your writing I cry. Be proud, I'm not the kind of person who openly displays my emotions. I'm no good with feelings. And since you made me cry, and I grateful, glad to have found someone so interesting.
lady kae chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that was so sad, it made me cry!