Reviews for Power Of Love
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was good.
Rin chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Sorry, I have to criticize a litte "

I really liked the beginning, how you analized clouds and Tifas situation and the talk between her and Yuffie. Its just somehow the characters started to seem more and more OOC near the end. As pointed out before, I think Tifa would be stronger. And Clouds reaction to her crying seemed strange to me,too - as if he was just feeling sorry for her and decided to stay with her out of pity...

Maybe that's just me, but it doesn't feel like he loves or even cares for her very much. Which makes everyones happy reaction even stranger and the end somehow rushed.

I still like your story overall, but the ending needs to be polished a bit, I think.

- Just my opinion, though. Please keep it up :)
P ii x y - S t ii x s chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
STOP MAKING ME CRY! You're such a great writer! You bring the side of the characters that might have never been showed...

Love your fics!

Crayola Explosion
ayame11midori chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
aww that was sO sad but good in the end :)
TrishLove chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Some of the characters are OOC, namely Vincent and Barret. And the events in the story happened too fast, except the conversation of Yuffie and Tifa. I like the way you expressed how Tifa felt, though.
alayneni chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I decided to read some of your other stories. This was good but the ending was kind of sudden
Marcusreines chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
So this time you depress us...then make us somewhat happy again. Why don't you try a novel of this theme sometime.

Fantastic one shot though.
brenda macia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006 cute!

It's cute and nicely written!

I loved it!

Insane Violet
oohhrainbow chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hey! Lovely story, great description of everything, I always like stories when they end up with a happy ending..;) Especially Cloti's. Thanks for reviewing my story and i hope you keep writing! Greetings: Tear-of-Silence!
sanzohakkaigal chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hey sarah! Nice fic gurl. Never thought you were so into FF7 so much. Could you help to write a Kadaj fic? Please... Haha. Anyway, one note here, Aries or Aerith, had a ex-bf. His name is Zack. He was in the same military camp as cloud. But he died and Aerith went to cloud for comfort cus he was Zack's buddy. He is that silver spiked haired guy at the ending of FF7. The one who was standing with Aerith at the doorway of the chruch.
Omni Heaven chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This one was much beter than your songfic (not saying that the songfic wasn't good)...very good Clotif i said before...keep up the good work.

Rina Statics chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I loved it! especially that final line from the kids_
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aw that was so dramatic and romantic. Finally Cloud realizes Tifa's love is more stronger than Aeris after a good scolding. Great work! _
Ghostly-Sniper chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I like it. I can definitely see Cloud being blind and selfabsorbed when he is brooding over some drama of his. And Tifa's pain is well done. It's very good.

Now, if you would allow, some criticism... ;) Try to maintain your POV (point of view) consistent, it's not just you it's many people. I know it is tempting to switch from Tifa's feelings straight to Cloud's, so if you must, it is better to mark that point clearly (A line, a few spaces).

Characters: I tend to view Tifa with a little more spine and pride. While I could see her breaking down openly under certain conditions, I think her forgiveness (given the situation) would not be so easily granted... acceptance perhaps, but not forgiveness. I think she had a little more strengh than that. But that's just a personal interpretation of mine.