Reviews for Perdition
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/12
Wow, that was just the perfect ending. A lovely story :)
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I find the idea of HG/SS student/teacher so squicky that it needs to be a writer I already know and trust or recommended by one. It's not the age difference, but the power difference - and the fact is that such a relationship has all the makings of an abusive one, even before factoring in Snape's winning personality! I fail to understand how so many women (because most of us HG/SS shippers ARE women) don't see that. tl;dr It's good to see a Snape who finds the idea squicky too, but a frail, human Snape who is still just a man.
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I cannot express how much I love your writing - the way you weave the words together to tell a story, Severus and Hermione's story, is simply indescribable; your stories are unique and memorable, and you end them so perfectly beautiful, not a moment too early or late, yet still leaving the readers aching for more of Hermione and Severus' tale together. Thank you for the amazing journeys you've lead your readers through with your beautifully brilliant writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I like to imagine that Hermione got over Asshole Snape fairly quickly after he was so needlessly and purposefully cruel to her. While I can see his reasoning in not wanting to become involved with a student, he didn't have to be such a bastard. I'm glad he suffered all those years - he deserved it, and during the meantime I hope Hermione had a lovely romance and sex life, that she was able to most capably sew all her wild oats in all the ways she wanted, so that now if she does decide to give Snape a chance, it will all go as smoothly as possible. I also hope that she quickly discovers every ticklish spot on his body and uses them often!
SexySloth chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Lovely. Understated, and perfect. :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Great!
Smithback chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
lovely
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Yay!
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
You caused your own downfall, Severus.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh no...
Meladara chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
What a fantastic, well-crafted tale of the ways in which love can grow. So, very well done! Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
kiraglitter chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
plausible and touching. well-done.
Silence Renita chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
This was absolutely amazing!
CRMediaGal chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
This was absolutely beautiful! I hung on every word, every little detail, and there were so many wonder lines I could pick out from your brilliant little piece, but I won't. Thank you for the read! :)
Seyfert chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Lovely story! I really liked that it was from Severus's perspective. I loved how you wrote his inner musings, and his slow coming to terms.