Reviews for Perdition
aww :)
SkyeMoor chapter 3 . 3/31
Wow, this is super sweet.
iwillwrestleforbacon chapter 3 . 3/23
Aw that was so cute! And very true to Snape's character!
meg527 chapter 3 . 1/31
I love Severus' point of view here. Thank you!
This is amazing. One of the best fanfics I ever read, honestly. It's cute without being sappy, and I love the way Snape just just immediately realizes his interest. Congrats!
betreynolds.76 chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Well crafted!
Laurier chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
you are a marvellous writer !
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
Wow, that was just the perfect ending. A lovely story :)
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I find the idea of HG/SS student/teacher so squicky that it needs to be a writer I already know and trust or recommended by one. It's not the age difference, but the power difference - and the fact is that such a relationship has all the makings of an abusive one, even before factoring in Snape's winning personality! I fail to understand how so many women (because most of us HG/SS shippers ARE women) don't see that. tl;dr It's good to see a Snape who finds the idea squicky too, but a frail, human Snape who is still just a man.
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I cannot express how much I love your writing - the way you weave the words together to tell a story, Severus and Hermione's story, is simply indescribable; your stories are unique and memorable, and you end them so perfectly beautiful, not a moment too early or late, yet still leaving the readers aching for more of Hermione and Severus' tale together. Thank you for the amazing journeys you've lead your readers through with your beautifully brilliant writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I like to imagine that Hermione got over Asshole Snape fairly quickly after he was so needlessly and purposefully cruel to her. While I can see his reasoning in not wanting to become involved with a student, he didn't have to be such a bastard. I'm glad he suffered all those years - he deserved it, and during the meantime I hope Hermione had a lovely romance and sex life, that she was able to most capably sew all her wild oats in all the ways she wanted, so that now if she does decide to give Snape a chance, it will all go as smoothly as possible. I also hope that she quickly discovers every ticklish spot on his body and uses them often!
SexySloth chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Lovely. Understated, and perfect. :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 3 . 6/4/2014