Reviews for Know Your Stars Naruto
nice one...
hil2378 chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
me luv fic! pls update! x3
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
this was sorta funny. actually i am in the process of a know ur stars fic, i am done with the naru saku and sasu chap and am working on the kiba chap.
scream 1234 chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
update damn you
Amanda The Stampede chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
*giggles* I liked Sakura's the most
Devil Hunter 64 chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Oh man...this reminded me that my cousin is going to try to get actual contacts of the sharingan...why me...

Anyway i'm supposed to be reviewing not complaining about my life.

Not really much to say other then this whole thing is flipping hilarious! I wouldn't doubt that one of the girls crowding around Sasuke was Ino. Looking forward to your next update.

Devil Hunter 64 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
So she guessed right about why Naruto's trying to find Ino...then again you can't really hide anything from Sakura.

'Billboard Brow' Her nickname from the show is funny, but you took the forehead jokes to a new level(you and the other reviewers), congrats! I don't think even Ino could have made Sakura as mad as you did.

Devil Hunter 64 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was hilarious.

Lol, Naruto thinking Ino's hair is made of ramen...I could picture it now *pictures Naruto running up and biting Ino's head* hehehehe that's funny.

Forgive me, it's 1 o'clock at night and i've had a lot of sugar so i'm hyper.

This stuff is gold, keep it up!

Oncloudnine chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
that was hilarious! kudos!
neko11lover chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
ah, nice! and hey! sasuke MIGHT be in love with hinata-chan (i am a fan of this pairing... _)

the part about sasuke being a mime is pretty funny.! how about returning the ino's hair is made of ramen part and ino shouts, 'what the hell- so that's why the dork was following me around and sniffing my hair!"

well... just an idea. *shrugs*
i-have-issues-deal-with-it chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
a mime? thats just wrong! UPDATE OR FEEL MY WRATH!
Ayi chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
w00t!

Another chapter that I got to help with. -

Alright! Ino-ramenharied-pig's up next!

Ino: NANI?

Naruto: Ino's hair is made outta ramen?

Ino: No it's not you crazy baka!

me: Ano...Ino, you might want to run...

Ino: And why is that?

me: *points to Naruto who's zooming this way looking like he's going to devour her*

Ino: EEK! *dashes off*

me: *stands there watching while Naruto zooms past her leaving a trail of dust* And now we know Yamanaka Ino, ramen-haired pig.

Ja ne!

Ayi
RinaHidden Mist Ninja chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
hello, and idea for sasuke is secretly in love with hinata and all his fanmgirls come in asking if it's true while crying at the same time...oh and please read some of my stories my penname is 'Mewy' thank u and please update
Kari-Irun chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
These are really good I wrote Know Your Stars Naruto and Friends but it was deleted because I never got on anymore write about Hinata next atleast update though if you don't do Hinata :P

Narutofan123
neko11lover chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
This was so funny! _ I was totally ROTFL!

Hm...Uchiha, eh...can't say anything bout the guy (whispers: not really my type, gomen.)

Anyway... I don't plan to suggest anything mean, since I may be bricked by his admirers...

nice chapter. keep up the good work! ganbatte desu!

P.S. ORochimaru and Sasuke seems to have an... *ehem*. nuff of that. ciao!