Reviews for Devils and Angels
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Hey, sorry for the weird double post. I thought this site didn't post my first review,
so I wrote another similar one. I guess it now accepted both of them...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Not a bad take on this kidnapping story. I thought you wrote the characters well.
I like how cruel you wrote Barnabas, and how sassy you made Maggie.
As for Willie... poor guy:(
I love the Willie/Maggie pairing, so any fan fiction on them makes me happy:)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Not a bad take on this kidnapping story. I think you wrote the characters pretty well.
I like how very cruel you made Barnabas, and very sassy you made Maggie.
As for Willie... poor guy:(
I love the Willie/Maggie pairing as well, so any fan fic with them (especially well written ones) are a
real treat for me:)
truenorth13 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
You are REALLY excellent at writing Willie! I am overjoyed to find this, because I think I'm on the brink of a full-blown Willie obsession... don't know why I never paid attention to him, before. I've been a DS fan for 15 years, give or take a few. (I'm foremost a Julia fanatic, but my other love is Gabriel, but I've never found any fanfic involving him. *sob*)

"What, do you have other women to kidnap?"

Haha! Good one, Maggie!

Without her presence, he knew he'd gradually unravel and fall through the cracks of despair and never see the light of day, again.

This is really heartbreaking. And I firmly believe it. I wonder how he managed not to crack, with the incredible strain of the life he was forced into.

Nice point, about part of him not wanting to aid her escape, and lose that bit of companionship.

That detail in the end, in which she thinks of what games she and Sam can play was SO sad, but clever way to show, without overdoing it, how her mind is unraveling. (I'd like to read something set during the Wyndecliffe weeks, too. Maybe I'll work on that, myself, although undoubtedly, someone else would do a far better job of it.)

It was very interesting to get a glipse into Willie's past, as well. Who knew he'd spent time in Chicago. Is that your invention, or does someone mention this fact on the show? I'm re-watching, and frequently skim-especially if it's Burke/Vicki-centric-so I may have missed key tidbits.

I hope you'll gift us with more, like this. Thank you so much!
WeBe chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
you really have Willies voice. I am currently re-watching this exact chain of episodes and I like how you have interpreted it.
TrudiRose chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
GREAT story! I've been away from the fandom for several years (sorry to have dropped out of reviewing, I apologize!), but yesterday there was a Dark Shadows convention near my home, so my husband and I went and had a blast - brought back so many memories! So I was really in the mood to read some Willie fanfic, and this totally hit the spot! Who doesn't love some Willie angst?

I'll try to catch up on your other stories too!
I'm The Night Writer chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
AW! Poor little guy! Barnabas is so horrible! Yet I still love him. Isn't that awful of me?
I'm The Night Writer chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Awesome chapter! Onward to the next one!
I'm The Night Writer chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Such drama! I love it! Poor Willie! :'(
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
aww good chapter willie loved maggie
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
great chapter love it hope for another soon
Susigolfin chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Such final! My God, please don't dare let us without updates for long time... Ah, and you are planning a sequel? Great new (but please don't forget "Join me..." I love this fic) Well, i fear I become a unbereble "pesteting" lately...
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
great chapter love this story hope to see another chapter soon
Susigolfin chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Oh, my God, this is addictive to me... you are a official torturadora, don't you? Well, i enjoy a lot this fic.
I'm The Night Writer chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
*sniff* yes I can! but don't worry so do I! lol! This was great! can't wait for more!