Reviews for Devils and Angels
brian chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Poor Willie, does he never have anyone who loves him that doesn't get destroyed by Barnabas. I love this story and the brutality of Barnabas' character. This is more like the movie.
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
yay another chapter love it hope to see another
brian chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Really good story, hopefully you'll add to it.
Susicar chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
My God, you come back and inmediatly... torture us. Well, poor Willy, (i am not very fond of him but...) very well written, as always, and now i can't wait for the continuation. And i am serious. Thank for sharing.
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
whoo great chapter i love barnabas and felt sorry for willie hope for another chapter
I'm The Night Writer chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Poor Willie! I love poor Willie fics! Which is basically all of them huh? heehee, anyways, it was awesome and I can't wait to read more!
catiepie182002 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Well, I gotta say... Barnabas and sadistic are two words I'm never surprised to see in a sentence together. ;)

I'm glad you found some inspiration for this fic and hope you find some more in the near future. It's a definite challenge to find good DS fiction outside of the fanzines, so your story is a nice treat.
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Please continue, this is wonderful! Everyone's right in character. I am eager to know what happens next. This particular story thread-Maggie's imprisonment-is one of my favorites, and my most vivid memory of DS from the brief time when I watched as a kid, when I became hooked. :) Thanks for writing this.
phoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I've read- I'm reviewing- smashing! Any chance at more?
I'm The Night Writer chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great Story! please add more!
samantha chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
this story is good please update soon
catiepie182002 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hm... what an interesting love triangle. I find myself questioning whether this will all result in a threesome (and somewhat hoping that it does, tee hee).

Your Willie is nicely in character, and Maggie's reactions are understandable and her motives sound. I certainly hope you continue this, as I am in limbo as to how these relationships are going to play out.
Julia R chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Very intriguing thus far! I love it! I hope it's a Willie/Maggie! :)
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I really like this beginning! Very dramatic!
Susicar chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I liked your new story, is promising, angst. Poor Willie...
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »