Reviews for Purin Fon was here
My Taru-Taru...he's... dead...? He can't be dead...? Waah! ); *sniff sniff*
Yellow Mellow chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Waaa soo sad DX
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Aww this almost got me into tears it's so sad but it had a cute ending
puddingxtaruto chapter 1 . 2/20/2010

i'm really really really really extremely sad about what happened to taruto.

please write the next chapter. it must be a mistake. he didn't die i no he didn't in tokyo mew mew ep 52 he died but then revived again so in this one he MUST revive. oh my little tar-tar waNO HE COULDN'T OF DIED PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER WHERE HE REVIVES PLEASE I BEG YOU :'( :'( I WANT MY LITTLE TAR-TAR BACK! WA!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That has got to be one of the saddest yet sweetest one-shots for this pairing I've ever read '(

That's it, you've broken way too many records for this couple in one life-time. You've already gotten 'funniest Taruto/Pudding one-shot', 'best Taruto/Pudding AU potential' and 'Sweetest/Saddest Taruto/Pudding one-shot' all in your little profile. I am not worthy to your superiority!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aww.. that was so sad and sweet :)

Bec xx
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
WAH! I cried lolz *sniff sniff*

PurinxTaruto chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw so kawaii poor Purin -.- Check my movie Darriselle was a Friend of Purin's on Youtube Tartar dies at the end of that as well ;'( LUUV UU TARRUTO!
Zovesta chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
by teh titled I imagined Purin being all dramatic and writing in red paint 'PURIN FON WAS HERE!' and Taruto stares at it tehn screames drmaticly
Xanthera chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I just got around to reading your stuff because you reviewed all of mine, and I started at the bottom... and found the most angsty piece of TMM fic ever. *sniff* I have a box of tissues next to me right now. Halfway thorugh the fic I started feeling like I'd need them. Right when Purin said, "Don't let it be him, don't let it be him... please..." That was when I ran to get the Puffs Plus. And then Retasu said, "Why don't you visit him?" My eyes seriously turned into water spouts. *bawls* WAHH! *blows nose* I feel better now. My god! I used up five tissues on this thing! My record was two and a half! This was so sad and sweet and awesome and awefull and I loved it and I hated it and ARGH! It's amazing! It's going in my favorites, no doubt about it.
astrologywizard chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
One of the best stories I've ever me cry...Keep writing stories!
InfraViolet chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. It was heartbreaking, really, but I loved it. Your writing style is awesome. This is one of my favourite PurinTaruto fanfics.
Sohma Ritsu's sister cutie chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I love your story it was beutaful it made me cry
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
so sad but sweet. ToT wah!