Reviews for Lonestar Love
Blazing Glory chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Just found the site and your stories! Please finish this one up! If you have it posted somewhere or a rough draft, I would love to read it! Your OC's are wonderfully rounded and you've got a great personality seperation with your wrestlers. Thanks!
Unleashed From Within chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
Other great chapter. Keep updating
Latisha C chapter 16 . 7/22/2007
Wow. Definitely one of your best chapters yet, Cassy. Good job and update soon.
Fidelitas chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
Very good chapter!

Poor Randy that nightmare really got him :(

It seems john is really trying to be there for Journey,Mark keeping Ari with him maybe it's the solution ;)

Can't wait for more,update soon,please :)
Losing Grip chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
Luv it, Update soon please!
tkc12 chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
aw... so sad, its me again! please up date asap!
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
Wow... lots of action in this chapter. The dream Randy had freaked me out... well done. I think it kind of made him realise that he needs to be there for Dave, which is cool.

It's about time John got around to fixing things with Journey. Now I'm hoping for a Mark and Ari scene... maybe an angry phone call to John by Ari demanding that he come get her away from the big scary Undertaker... lol.

I know how hard it is to find time to write so don't feel like you have to rush to get out another chapter. Your loyal reviewers will be here when you're able to post again. At the moment, I'm at the opposite end of the scale - I have the time, just no ideas... lol.

tkc12 chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
i love the chapter please update asap
Latisha C chapter 15 . 6/10/2007
Wow, great chapter. Is Randy putting on a show of being okay with hearing about Dave when he's really not? Update soon.
xsoftball9x chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
great story i love it
Fidelitas chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
Very good chapter!

I hope John will do what Mark told him to do and go after Journey before it's too late :(

Ari has to learn how behave...she is a smart she can't do what she wants all the time.

I'm afraid for Dave health,I feel he will be fine,but I know he has a long and hard journey to do and Journey know now and they will be by his side if he will let them.

update soon,please :)

Loving it!
CamieAnn chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
Thank you so much for updating! I am really glad that Dave told Randy and Jpurney about his illness! Keep up the good work!
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 15 . 5/17/2007
Yay for another chapter! Finally John gets the advice he needs when it comes to Ari. I can just see her totally rebelling against Mark now - like he's the one being mean and horrible. It's about time Dave told Randy and Journey about what's been going on with him. I think Randy's reaction is a cover... like he'll leave Dave's and totally break down or something. Can't wait to read more :)

moxxie23-deactivated chapter 15 . 5/17/2007
Great update! I don't pretty much care about the time in between updates especially when you come out with great quality for whenever you do update. Loyal readers shouldn't care either.

Anyway, I love taht the family issues are really handled by the family. I found it comical that Laney called for Shawn and Mandy to make sure that bloodshed won't take place. The tough love that Mark bestowed on John, I think, should be enough to get him to clean up his act even just little by little. And finally! Dave comes out straight with what he's dealing with.

Randy's a little too removed from all this which makes me think that he's harboring some disappointment and sadness. And I'd like to see how John deals with Ari and Journey.
Losing Grip chapter 15 . 5/16/2007
I'm so glad you updated, I love this story. Poor Dave, I'm glad he finally told randy and journey whats wrong with him.