Reviews for Checks and Balances
99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very well written. ) I like the perspective you decided to take on this. It was refreshing and the words you used were descriptive without being overdone.

Keep on writing!
Thimble chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Interesting introspective.

I have to admit, Kyouya's been squicking me out since the beach episode. This story and the line it's based on help. Also: interesting in its own right.
teeenaaa chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
i love kyouya D

perfect characterisation of him; i really believe that this is how he thinks. and as usual, your writing is awesome.

the only thing i was disappointed about was kyouya not trying to get haruhi for himself xD but obviously that wouldn't fit in with the story at all .

oh, and i know i said i'd limit myself to one fic per night, but i read this before and forgot to review P

that aside, thanks for sharing! )
Dudly chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Ah, really? Now, I want to buy the manga... xD -looks at the 10 bucks in her wallet-

Life is so harsh. xD

I thought it was great! O I liked the TamaKyou interaction.

Mou, I don't have that much to say. Whenever I leave reviews, they always get repetitive (but that's a compliment, in some twisted way, because I only reviews good fics... hence the lack of adjectives (I run out of them, even though the author doesn't know I reviewed another story in the same way. -sigh-))

Oh well! Great job, I love your writing style. It's simply lovely and catchy!

Dudly -xx-
sherville7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I liked it. Kyoya is my fave Ouran character. I specially liked the ending, it was funny.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
They didn't cut the scene out of the anime...I definitely remember it... or are you talking about at the end when he says "He needs so much help?" This was a good piece!
yumerin chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow. I hadn't got the picture back when I read this scene. But this fic makes lots of sense, really. It's obvious that Kyouya likes Tamaki a LOT, and he would be "kind" to someone if it is for his friend.

I love the way you put Tamaki on the center of things
heka chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
excellent. well written. you've located a passing thought and expanded it out beautifully into an entire one-shot that makes it such a pleasure to read. your language is great, which makes it even better as the whole thing just flows out wonderfully.

i love kyouya even more now. _

thank you for writing! cookies for the lovely author?
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was incredibly interesting; I'm extremely impressed by your ability to get a hold on Kyouya's personality/ character, and the style complements the content perfectly.
Ceriadara chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
...I thought it was in the anime? At the beach house, after the two thugs threw Haruhi into the ocean and shtuff...oh well. Great fic!
PegasusRider chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great one-shot! I found it highly interesting, and actually pretty realistic! ) You did a great job on capturing Kyoya's personality, as well as Haruhi and Tamaki!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow...I can't find the manga, so I just watch the anime...nice look at Kyouya...but you have to admit, he is incredibly hot without his shirt and glasses...
tectrices chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Oh! I really enjoyed this! You definitely made some very interesting points- as horrid as this is, I had never truly considered Kyouya as he should be considered; you have shown me my error and now I like him more than ever.

That is kind. Just... I just really liked this fic. I'm not good at reviews because I'm never really sure what to say, but I did REALLY enjoy this. You did an excellent job! _
emii-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
its in ep 8 of the anime...the "playing the villain scene"...
desolee chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
-teary eyes- Sigh. This really shows how much effort Kyouya puts in to make his fellow host members...well, happy.