Reviews for A Shadow Still Remaining
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
well damn
that was good
Orismoris chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow, intense and gripping tale. You are an excellent author.
Tzarista chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
good story
Blaizekit chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
cool! a very interesting story. great details. i've always liked Lust and Scar as a pair.
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This is a fantastic story! I love it!
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Being new to the FullMetal Alchemist series, I was immediately drawn to Scar's tragic character. You're story got my hopes up that perhaps he didn't die in Episode 42 and was resurrected(Yummy... Scar and leather). It was a very plausible scenario and written so well that I thought he would be around for a while longer. Aw nuts! Whether a one-shot or a multi-part, this story is now among my favorites. Well done!
chimera17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I have a thing for homunculus pairings, but even if I didn't I think I'd still really like this. I'm definitely reading your other stories.
The Great NeoDragon chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Ooh, another nice one. A great ScarxLust fic with an alternate way things could have been. I like how it's both dark and happy. Dark, of course, because in her love Lust had doomed Scar to only a fraction of a human life. Happy in the sense that, in a weird way he forgives her for it (well...I'm not sure if forgive would be a proper term... but at least he doesn't hate her entirely for it.. .) and they kind of sort of hook up. Both characters still so much in character. It makes me weep tears of joy, hahaha. Excellent job!
Siacatmesecat chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow. This one usually doesn't like this pairing, but you write it very well. Please post the next chapter soon!
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
It is wonderful !

I love the Scar/Lust pairing, but I had never thought about that. it's well written, coherent, and I absolutely love how "Greed" acts at the end.