Reviews for Sacred and Profane
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Holy crap, your writing is incredibly sensual. I was drawn in so fast, I swooned! Haha! Would you consider writing another chapter to this; maybe Scar gives in with more of Dante's evil coaxing? "Watching" it from Dante's perspective makes it so interesting and surreal!
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I like this one shot, Im not really a Scar x Rose fan though, Im more of a Scar fan, and I dont think he would fall in love with anyone in the manga/anime series...And you portrayed Dante splendidly.
antica chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
whoa this fic is intense XD i hope a sequel comes up soon .. i really like reading rose X scar fluff lol

great work
Dolly2000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
update please!
Neko42 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
o

- -' . '-
Nick chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This was a really awsome story ,and was very well should really make a squel to it; even if its only a two shot with each of their perspective on the incounter. It would so be worth it just cause they're areally good couple that has gone unnoticed.
The Great NeoDragon chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, so creepy and eerie and yet everyone (frighteningly enough) in character. I like how Dante was trying to manipulate Scar towards Rose for her own gain, and her intending to take Scar as a lover once she's taken Rose's body and using him and God to manipulate the Liorans. It's scary how well you get into their minds. Great job!
fighterNOTlover chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Such a rare pairing to see. But it's a well written fic, I think you shgould consider adding chapters instead of making it a one shot.
G4 Fan Man chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
is the soft swell of her buttocks her cheecks or her entry?