Reviews for A Mutual Misunderstanding
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
you know, that is the most formal confession I've ever read... stating the obvious fact in an diplomatic manner...it's like, "we're both man here so let's be man and tough and face the truth" sense and it's honestly cute with Kakashi being the instigator...lol... if only they bow to each other as they part and the scene is complete!lol love it! thanks for sharing!
ThinkOutOfTheBox chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That AN at the end was really funny! You sure showed them losers!

Anyway, onto the story! I adored it! Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Thinkoutofthebox.
deviltiger chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was not a waste of time, I enjoyed it very much.
blerghy chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was a beautiful piece. Absolutely lovely. A very interesting look into Kakashi's feelings. :D
XimeB chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I think you were very hard on you, I did like this story, it was funny to read and romantic, well done
TheDarkAngelRisa chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I liked it very much

Especially how you descibed Kakashis feelings _

Was one of the best I've read!

bye bye

Risa -
Relentless Ambition chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
After reading eighty-one fan fictions in your account (NS and F combined), this I have to say…

Night Strider (Foul Fountain of Flies) has a collection of subjacent novel of ideas taken back to a Paleolithic level of illusionary-like tale and emotional apathy.

You are a pseudo-virtuoso…a work of maladroitness, orthodox and scarcity, which a said writer was completely succumbed to her arid and foreseeable terminus. Your fallacy is distinctly inherent…and that emancipated shallowness in your literary writings. The appalling liabilities of reviews reflected with constant impend over such imbecile slaves as “addictive and indulgent”. No wonder, you predisposed your primitive enticement to actualize a psychological impregnation of subtle minds with schizophrenic inducement for innocent readers to decipher more of your substandard works.

You are a neglected daughter of a coward and alcoholic bastard, whom you modeled his marauding hobbies and fabricated them as your reserve (a manic possession of objects disown is evidently protuberant). A person analogous to your kind engineered a gigantic and lethal abstersion, which in the end, vacillated to desolation (suitably related to a flamboyant-stricken being that has met its hiemal perdition). You covered yourself with drudgery of hate, dreary vexation and tyrannical ingenuity where, in paradoxical and internal perspectives, you are flaccid, vacuous and bulimic for masculine attentiveness, egoistic nourishments and material abundance, which all will never bestow to your lipidous lap.

Hypercritical? Pessimist? Blood Clot? Excruciating torment? Indeed, it’s about time to preponderant yourself on how these terms neither conceive fear nor shiver violently to anyone but your withering ego.

I would desire to witness and ridicule your self-annihilation and timorous selfdom.
Talske chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Well, i might not have been paying attention enough or something (school does that to you) but I didn't really get how kakashi got into bed...aside from iruka taking him there...i mean...yeah. that was a bit confusing, however the rest of it is great! I like kakashi's internal thoughts and etcetera. :)
Pollux Unbound chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
very well-written, one of your bests i'm quite sure. i like the transition of events and the dialogs and its non-soppiness. i love the fact that kakashi's spending sleepless nights, that's good for him for looking down on iruka!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
_ Eh? Definitely not one of the worst stories I ever read. I thought that it was rather interesting, actually. It felt like...insomnia, somehow.
Akaatje chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I don't think that 'diz story sucks'. I find it good actually
MeFi chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Have more faith in your writing! The important part of a story is not necessarily the plot, but how it's told. As long as there is art and passion in your writing, as long as it means something to you and is well-executed, even a cliche tale can be wonderful.

I like your rendition of Kakashi and Iruka's reconciliation and beginning. Well done!
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This does NOT suck. I liked it! This was os sweet! *favs*
DandyxRandy chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Nice footnote. diz suckz is not what i'm going to write but instead you should make a sequal.
taraentula chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
shit! pardon me for my cursing but i beg to disagree of wat you said on the a/n. THISWAS DEFINITELY GREAT! NOW if you cud just make a sequel then you'll make a lot of people happy and jumping on their seats! one of the best kxi out here, keep it up!