Reviews for Everytime We Touch
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
aw this was nicee
i was reading the manga chapter. it was so nice, that scene in the manga was so good -.- kinda hate that there werent as many scenes between them compared to inukag.
i think kikyo and inu shouldve kissed too in the manga. it seemed a bit childish and overreacting of kagome to get upset over a hug.
InuKik4Ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Such a beautifully written, splendid story!

I adore this incredibly sweet one-shot, along with the rest of your phenomenal Inuyasha and Kikyou works
Princess Malika chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
tat is 1 of the BEST songs in the world! LUV how u tied it w/the story
Linh chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
AW...SO KAWAII! _;;
xInsanityxOfxLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
all these fics keep making me cry because i know kikyou died a long time ago and is supposed to be dead. inuyasha will probably end up with kagome and this is making me depressed. i have respect for kagome but i prefer kikyou.. their relationship was so sweet..

good job..
polly-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
...sniff sniff. Wow that was absolutly superb. I actually cried and even though that happens a lot i realy loved this. The song definatly ties in with the story. i'm an absolute sucker for angsty love. I always thought that Kikyo and Inuyasha belonged together. Naraku must die! _ No offense to all Kagome fans but i think that a)she should jump in a lake and drown herself b)end up with that wolf doode Kouga c)finish finding jewel shards and go back to her time and live happily ever after with that health freak. sigh if only they could of lived happily ever after. Inukik forever! _ Keep Writing!
sugarspiice chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
aww...that was a really sweet one-shot )
Valexa Kaiba chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is so beautiful! Made me wanna cry. Write a second chapter please
Okaru chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
oh god,that was really something,it was really beautyful.I absolutely loved it and i definitely appreciate you writtin this :D,so i truly ask you to keep on writtin 'cause that was gorgeous love the inu/kik pair and im really hoping you would write a fic and many more if thats possible jeje anyways loved it and well good luck & pliis keep it up!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
So sweet! Such a sweet melody humming its way into my heart! Such sweet and beautiful dialogue with Inuyasha and Kikyou. This song captures them completely and you have done a great job! :D
Darth Vader chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
The song fits perfectly! So kawaii!
berserkgurl chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
this was great! the words to the song kikyou was singing was really nice too. i didn't see a disclaimer for it so i assume you wrote it? if so good job! it went nicelly with your story, it helped to get the mood across(i almost cried actually...i'm not good with angsty love -_-)
May chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
...
inukikbaby chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
DarkPriestessKikyo, I proclaim you as one of the greatest writers of Inuyasha and Kikyou. I mean, ur inu/kik stories are just superb(in my opinion)! i really love this story u wrote. it shows how inu really cares and loves kikyou even though he is with kagome right now and how the miko is his and only his. too bad its not gonna happen in the show. so i thank u for making us inu/kik fans happy!_ hope to read more of ur inu/kik stories!
thir13enth chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
thats nice _

i would have just ended with the song lyrics though (at the ending) without the words

~Midori