Reviews for Assaulting an Officer
run-robin-run chapter 1 . 3/4
Holy Crap that was adorable, god so sweet. i loved your use of good plot, it seemed very believable, like something Kimblee would do. thanks for the great fix! ;)
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww! So cute! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Aaaaaawwwwwhhhhh this was so perfect!
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So cute...! Ed defended Winry! And I loved how Al and Roy caught them kissing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
O T P
YOU ARE FLAWLESS.
K21 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AAAAAAAAW! I love this pairing! And I love how they screw Kimblee over. Suck on that one, sociopathic bomb freak! Heheheeee! Anyway, I think that it's pretty well written and the characters are displayed quite well, so good job.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Kimblee more than deserves it. I'm glad Ed kicked his ass
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
yay! please write another one!
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
omg! i love this so much! so cute! kawaii! and so in-character too!

thanks Ed! it's nice to see that there might be a few guys out there that don't treat a woman like shes just a body!

or pretend to be a nice honest guy when really all they want is her body!

seriously, it makes me feel sick, i can never trust anybody i see, today i was having trouble with something and a random guy came and helped, and it's hard to admit, but i couldn't look at his face

just because every other time a guy (who wasn't a close friend or my brother) was nice to me i would see a grin on there face and they would be trying to get close to me

and as wrong as it is i just don't trust men in general anymore

its terrible but you can't help but feel unsafe

i mean, at school i understand, if its a teenage boy its, i guess, understandable although i hate the idea that it doesn't matter who they're oogleing just as long as shes got a good figure

but with a grown man i have to admit i think its disgusting, i mean, shouldn't you be over that stage by now

it's funny, i always felt safe because i know i've never been pretty, quite the opposite actually, yet i still get perverted grins, i guess i'm just ignorant

sorry, i know full well not all men are like this,

i grew up with two brothers and all-male friends

but lately i can't help but feel extreamily paranoid around men i don't know

although an even odder thing is i feel safer when guys i trust are around, i feel like it sorta gives off the ''back off'' vibe

oh my god, i'm so sorry! just realized i started rambling about my self!

god, i'm sorry!

ok, sorry, anyway the story was adorable and i love that ed wants to protect her honour!

ARAKAWA, Y U NO PUT THIS IN MANGA?
KawaiikekechanNLI chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
D'awww
theicequeen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
/ this is so cuteeeeee i loved it

good job :DDDD
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is one outstanding story you have here. This is exactly what I imagine Ed would do if anyone insulted Winry and that's if they're lucky.

The suspense leading up to what exactly was said that pushed Ed over the edge is nicely done. I like how you begin the story in the cell and gradually lead up to the moment. Winry's reaction to what was said is very true to her character. It would make sense why Ed was so upset both because she's his best friend and because Kimblee personally attacked him as well. Nice job with having Winry explain to Ed that there was no validity in Kimblee's statement regarding her relationship with Ed.

As for Kimblee, he's such a jerk. No wonder he's my least favorite character in the series. The details of how Ed is repulsed by the way Kimblee looks at Winry is well done. You can already sense the anger building up in Ed. And as mentioned before, he's lucky he didn't get more for insulting someone so close to Ed. I do like Ed's reasoning for hitting him with the automail arm. "sort of fitting, you know? Something she'd made breaking his face."

Of course the romance between Ed and Winry is sweet. I awwed outloud while reading the part where Ed confesses that Winry is more than just a mechanic to him. The kissing scene is well described.

This story is very fulfilling and well written. Good work.
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
AW! That was just so cute and in character I can barely stand it!
EbonyIvoryy chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was proficiently well-written, m'dear! It's such a sweet story, and perfectly IC. EdWin shipping is just adorable - and Kimblee is an ass. x'DD Write more!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
XDDD Nice job Mustang. They forgot they were there, lols.

Ari chan