Reviews for A Hogwarts Cinderella Story, a different way
Gracie Williams chapter 8 . 1/19
IM SO SORRY! I just read your say about Miss Cinderella and I just wanted you to know that I was NOT blaming you! I want you to know that I read Miss Cinderella right before I read yours and I was just curious. I can't imagine how terrible you felt when you received those reviews. I read Miss Cinderella and I was honestly sad that it ended so soon and I was extremely excited when I found your fanfiction.
It made me feel better and I was very happy to find it. I just wanted to apoligize and I hope you aren't angry. My friend claims that I sound like a Hufflepuff but I don't care and if someone (even if its someone I don't know) has their feelings hurt they deserve to be treated kindly. You are a very talented individual and I hope you keep writing.
Gracie Williams chapter 3 . 1/19
I'm reading this and I just want you to know that it is absolutely amazing. I was just curious because I read a similar fanfiction called Miss Cinderella and I was wondering how they were so alike.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
that was soooo nice!
Eylia Riddle chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Really great! Love it!
JessandDarcy chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
This is so good! I loved the ending!
twinkle.sprinkle chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
i really truly loved it! too sweet!
lookdeeper chapter 14 . 8/27/2010
you seem way to concerned with appearance. being beautiful is the only thing that seems to matter to any of your characters and thats not what HP is about.

im sorry but maybe youre a really young writer, but the story line was really predictable- it was just like all the other james/ lily stories out there. also your writing was really choppy.

sorry i dont want to be too harsh. i just wanted to tell you that i could barely even read this. it was pretty bad...
Bagoosa chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
You need to work on combining sentences, more so in this chapter than the last.

Go deeper into the story. You're giving us background information that we pretty much already know.

What you tell us is what everyone sees on the surface. It would seem more realistic and keep readers more entertained if you kept to one specific character. Look at the Harry Potter series. Everything follows Harry. We know what Harry knows (or has the opportunity to know or has come across that would be possible for any real person to understand having lived them but work well as literary devices).

You changed Dora's last name.

Dora, James, Lily, and Rosamia are all described as being very pale. James would probably not be because he'd be in the sun during Quidditch practice. Do you think that very pale skin is the prettiest, followed by the right shade of dark skin (Shantel and Mirage)?

Where is Peter Pettigrew? No one likes him, but he's absolutely necessary. He was their friend, no matter what your intentions are for Harry's story. Even if you're not writing it, it's something that your readers would think about.

I'm giving up on your story for now. It's not only everything I've mentioned in these two reviews; it's also the time. *yawn* 'Night.
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
You know, it's a lot easier on both the reader and the writer to write a story in past tense.
The Weatherwitch chapter 14 . 1/5/2010

*does weird happy dance*
xXMiss.BrightSideXx chapter 14 . 9/27/2009
aw i love it!
ObsessedwReading chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
beautiful (cries) and they all lived happily ever after!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/19/2009